Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Your account has not logged off

peanutbutterp

Hey,

UPD: 

Logged in today. WHAT THE FUCK. I found my account having over 15k cannon balls (left it with around 2k) and 54 smithing (left with around 35)

Basically I got hacked, someone was doing the same as I wanted on my account, and now I got my account back LOL

Anyone else faced an issue where their account would randomly get Google Authenticator setup on their account and then wouldn't been able to login , it would say that account hasn't logged out from it's previous session.
    Happened after testing out my script for less than 20 minutes . Tried different game clients and computers , same issue. Also tried changing password , also removed the Authenticator because I have no idea what it got assigned to.
    Also I am able to login to my second account with no issues .
    Any idea?

wait, can you explain that a bit more?
    You're saying your account was given a google auth without you putting the google auth on it? Or that it's just asking you to re-enter your google auth that you already had set up

When you say you can log into your second account with no issues, do you mean you can log into both of them at the same time, in the same world? Or do you just mean that you can log into the account with no issues just in general

You're saying your account was given a google auth without you putting the google auth on it? Or that it's just asking you to re-enter your google auth that you already had set up

When you say you can log into your second account with no issues, do you mean you can log into both of them at the same time, in the same world? Or do you just mean that you can log into the account with no issues just in general

Yes, my account was given a google auth without me doing anything, I never had it setup on that account.

I can log using the same Dreambot, OSRS, or OSBuddy client, but cannot at all login into the account where I've been testing my Dreambot script, because I'm getting that error. 

It seems that Jagex somehow flagged my account. 

Found out that someone had this issue before.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?409,410,606,65951608

and btw, was able to login now, I am not sure if it's related to Dreambot, perhaps i was making some very bot-like actions and they flagged me.

Logged in today. WHAT THE FUCK. I found my account having over 15k cannon balls (left it with around 2k) and 54 smithing (left with around 35)

Basically I got hacked, someone was doing the same as I wanted on my account, and now I got my account back?

Archived