Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for ideas for public script(s)

Pseudo

Some idea's (forgive me if they exist already or are unrealistic)

Unf potion maker (easy 200-300k an hour)

Supercompost maker (compost + potion for super + ash) (200-300k an hour, buying restricted though)

Barrows runner

Cannonsafespotter - set a safespot tile, setup cannon, run and it can refill cannonballs while using range to safespot kill monsters (better then just cannon for pures and will mean we can use this during longer slayer tasks and not need to burn through prayer pots on black demons etc)

Warrior guild (grinds out defenders)

Stronghold combat; Streamline entering into the right area, fighting designated monster, banking edgeville + inc progressive mode (grabs scim/bow and armor for corresponding bracket) Would be an automatic way to get new accounts from 30-30-30 to 60-60-60 (add a f2p/p2p option even)

Fighters torso grinder

Fight caves (Detects spawn location and then uses Italy rock for associated trapping method)

Basic hunter - gets 1-40 for spot cape free, offer a paid version that allows chins and 40-60+ aswell (cant release a free public chin script or our chinbot brothers will lose their profits). 
    Tithe farmer 

Supercompost maker (compost + potion for super + ash) (200-300k an hour, buying restricted though)

Barrows runner

Cannonsafespotter - set a safespot tile, setup cannon, run and it can refill cannonballs while using range to safespot kill monsters (better then just cannon for pures and will mean we can use this during longer slayer tasks and not need to burn through prayer pots on black demons etc)

Stronghold combat; Streamline entering into the right area, fighting designated monster, banking edgeville + inc progressive mode (grabs scim/bow and armor for corresponding bracket) Would be an automatic way to get new accounts from 30-30-30 to 60-60-60 (add a f2p/p2p option even)

Fighters torso grinder

Fight caves (Detects spawn location and then uses Italy rock for associated trapping method)

Basic hunter - gets 1-40 for spot cape free, offer a paid version that allows chins and 40-60+ aswell (cant release a free public chin script or our chinbot brothers will lose their profits). 

Tithe farmer 

Thanks for so many ideas, I may look into a few of these.

• 3 weeks later...

idk if making a script to make some quests to get points , Romeo and Juliet - Ernest The Chicken that could be  a good one but idk if it will take too mouch time.

A Script that mines half backpack of tin ore and cooper ore , then melt them and deposit at the bank

Barrows runner

Fighters torso grinder

Tithe farmer 

I've just finished development of the cannoning script, should be a live beta on the SDN soon once I'm happy with the state of it locally (Pretty solid as of now).

idk if making a script to make some quests to get points , Romeo and Juliet - Ernest The Chicken that could be  a good one but idk if it will take too mouch time.

A Script that mines half backpack of tin ore and cooper ore , then melt them and deposit at the bank

Pretty sure there's probably scripts that do these things? (Not necessarily mines 14/14 and smelts, but mining scripts and then using a smelter afterwards, for example).

• 2 weeks later...

A couple very simple ultimate ironman bots. That 14/14 mining/smelter is a long the right lines. A wood cutter than burns the logs. A wood cutter that fletches. If they were open source as a learning tool, that would be amazing.

How about a bot that does agility at seers and alchs at the same time? 
    I use it without bot and make about 150k/h while both skilling magic and agility. 

A script for the motherlode mine maybe, good for exp and also gp p/h or can be. also good for prospectors gear for mining exp

A couple very simple ultimate ironman bots. That 14/14 mining/smelter is a long the right lines. A wood cutter than burns the logs. A wood cutter that fletches. If they were open source as a learning tool, that would be amazing.

I may perhaps make something along these lines as a project sprung out of boredom. Something along the lines of a script that will cut x of log y, then fletch, burn or bank, based on user specification.

• 1 month later...

Archived