Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to test selfmade scripts

Pelli

Hi,

I'm a first year CS student and I'm trying to write some scripts for DreamBot, how do I test these out for myself? I've read about the procedure to get scripts on the SDN but is there a way to test them without asking for permission?

Thanks!

Put your .jar into C:\Users\USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts, then they'll appear under Local Scripts and you can start them from there to test :)

Put your .jar into C:\Users\USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts, then they'll appear under Local Scripts and you can start them from there to test :)

Allright thats pretty easy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also useful, when you're exporting in eclipse: image.png

This allows you to right click a file in your project to export a new Jar to the same location: image.png

4th year soft. eng. so hmu if u have any CS questions!

Archived