Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Do people buy 60 wc accounts?

AsBakedAsCake

Worth making for sale? I could produce like 10-15 a day and have them rested like 2-3 days. (Made with a private script that I made)

PC on these accounts if people buy?

If not worth much ill just work on my combat script and start selling green drag accounts.

prolly like 1-2m if f2p

id say 1-1.5m more precisely only because yews are worth fuck all and shit to bot nowadays

prolly like 1-2m if f2p

id say 1-1.5m more precisely only because yews are worth fuck all and shit to bot nowadays

Why do you say yews are shit to bot? I only bot in f2p and I chopped yews for 40 hours straight with my script o.O

Got 79 woodcutting off yews alone o.O

Why do you say yews are shit to bot? I only bot in f2p and I chopped yews for 40 hours straight with my script o.O

Got 79 woodcutting off yews alone o.O

Like 50k gp an hour and high banrate

Like 50k gp an hour and high banrate

50k per hour is pretty good free2play but I run like 10-15 accs, you gotta remember in mems you gotta make that money back for the bond.

Also, I never got 40 hour woodcutting proggies until i made my own script.. I believe scripts with high rates of users cause the quick bans.

Either way, thanks for the lil price range. Prolly just gonna sell 60/60/60's

50k per hour is pretty good free2play but I run like 10-15 accs, you gotta remember in mems you gotta make that money back for the bond.

Also, I never got 40 hour woodcutting proggies until i made my own script.. I believe scripts with high rates of users cause the quick bans.

Either way, thanks for the lil price range. Prolly just gonna sell 60/60/60's

jagex on vacation now so bots arent banned, but during normal times f2p wcers are banned in less than a day

jagex on vacation now so bots arent banned, but during normal times f2p wcers are banned in less than a day

I did get banned after the 40 hour progress. I got to mule all the items first though.

We shall see, I actually have some weird anti-ban that could possibly be helping. Before I added it, accounts were banned in under 6 hours.

I sort of know the window when bans happen, I never get banned before 3AM my time but when 3AM hits, smacked. (if they get caught)

I did get banned after the 40 hour progress. I got to mule all the items first though.

We shall see, I actually have some weird anti-ban that could possibly be helping. Before I added it, accounts were banned in under 6 hours.

I sort of know the window when bans happen, I never get banned before 3AM my time but when 3AM hits, smacked. (if they get caught)

they have like 1 intern or something working atm on bots so some bots r getting banned, but most of the staff is on vaca

Archived