Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
LazyEyeLarry

[Goal] Journal to Runescape Profit [Goal]

<p><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u><strong><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;">Goals</span></strong></u></span></span><br />

</p>

<ul>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Purchase Life time Sponsorship</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Create my first script</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $50/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $100/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Make $200/Month</span></span></li>

<li><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">Make $400/Month</span></span></li>

</ul>

<p><span style="color:#0000cd;"><u><strong><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;">Introduction: </span></span></strong></u></span><br />

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">Hello everyone<br />

Well this semester just ended for me so I have a great deal of time to kind of work on this now. I'm relatively new and I wanted to just create a log of everything I am doing to try and reach these goals that I have set for myself. I know there is more than those 6 things that I want to accomplish, but for now I feel like these are decent achievements to attempt to reach. (I think I will add picture)</span></span></p>

<p><span style="color:#008000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"><u><strong>LOG:</strong></u></span></span></span></p>

<p><strong>Week 1</strong></p>

<p>

<strong>Day 0-</strong> <span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">(<span style="font-size:14px;"><em>This is everything that I have done previously</em>) Created about 50 accounts with about 20-25 active. Looted f2p wild until I made about 1.5m and traded all items to my main. Tried a few different methods on accounts most of them were banned within a couple of days. The most successful one was botting an account to 60/54/50. From there I purchased a VPN for one year, V.I.P, and 15m in gold w/Vanilla Visa Gift Card. <strong><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Total Cost: $83</span></strong>. <strong><span style="color:rgb(0,100,0);">Current Gold: 17m</span></strong>. <strong>Net Gain/Loss:</strong> <strong><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">-66m</span></strong></span></span>[</p>

<p> </p>

<p><strong>Day 1</strong>- Created 4 accounts that I manually quested to 7 points. Immediately afterwards started mining with them for about an hour and a half over the last day and a half. Current mining level of accounts 25, 24, 24, 21. Transferred all items, plus items looted in wild (on another account) to a mule. Mule currently has approx. 200k on him (I'll remember to add a pic). One thing I noticed, majority of the mining scripts that are free seem to be broken may need to purchase custom or one of the paid scripts from site. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Later I spent 10m on a private script with a method I believe can make me a large chunk of change in a short period of time. Do not want to reveal it yet, excited about the possible out come and the future methods I have in mind. Tonight I will run script until the morning and see what kind of progress has been made. Wish me Luck!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>(P.S. Also created 4 accounts that I will level to 60/60/60 or 70/70/70 for GDH and bones.)</p>

<p>/spoiler]</p>

<br />

<p><span style="font-size:14px;">I actually have a question that maybe someone can answer for me. What is the safest way to trade with yourself? What I have done in the past is use RSBuddy and the Dreambot client to make trades. But, due to the accounts that I have started trading with getting banned it has made me a little nervous with associating my main account with those. What should I be doing?</span></p>

Edited by LazyEyeLarry