Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Avoid getting scammed

EdTheGreat

Lets say that hypothetically, i want to sell some gold for paypal cash. How can i avoid getting charge backs etc...

Easy, request ID, proof of address, and the PayPal receipt.

Lets say that hypothetically, i want to sell some gold for paypal cash. How can i avoid getting charge backs etc..

Friends and family only, doesn't stop them saying it wasn't authorised but that is fraud and will prevent most people (probably) from doing that, pretty much only thing you can do apart from accept ID e.c.t but I wouldn't do that if I was buying gold and idk anyone who would

Lets say that hypothetically, i want to sell some gold for paypal cash. How can i avoid getting charge backs etc...

Sell it to probemas or ariba gold. They're reputable sellers and they'll pay you the best. Sold to these sites for years with no issues :P

Save yourself the trouble and do what this guy says

Try btc or eth

BTC, ETH, or LTC. Can't go wrong especially if you are scared to hold the crypto, you can just have a USD wallet on Coinbase and immediately sell the BTC/ETH/LTC you receive. 

Edit: Coinbase is FDIC insured up to way more than you will ever make selling gold ($250,000).

Archived