Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting with mouse recording?

golemico

Hmm can you tell me more? I have so far been using it just to alch... can you explain if you know how to use it?

Add me on skype so i will be able to tell you more, 

TreeJFC

• 1 month later...

I feel like even the shittiest script would be better than mouse recordings. Have fun at least :P

dont talk shit if you never tried it out,got recording of mouse for 6h hours of fletching made over 10+ accounts 99 fletching without bans, scripts are garbage you get sooner or later ban...mouse recording are alot more safer

I feel like even the shittiest script would be better than mouse recordings. Have fun at least :P

I used ghost mouse to alch 99 mage on my pure and it never got banned, probably at least 15 hours a day.

Using ghost mouse wont get you banned... lel at least... not for alching.

Murgee's Auto mouse click has a recording + looping feature that's really easy to use and I would recommend it. However, it costs $5 per computer :/ I've got a lot of fletching/mining sessions that was 6+ hours down for many days in a row on my main account without getting banned. Also managed to set up a silly teak cutting that let me wc for a good long duration huehue. It's all up to your creativity! 

Also, those that shittalk without ever having tried mouse recording, please try it first before making assumptions. Banrates were insanely low as long as you don't do a stupid 1-99 magic no break marathon. 

Murgee's Auto mouse click has a recording + looping feature that's really easy to use and I would recommend it. However, it costs $5 per computer :/ I've got a lot of fletching/mining sessions that was 6+ hours down for many days in a row on my main account without getting banned. Also managed to set up a silly teak cutting that let me wc for a good long duration huehue. It's all up to your creativity! 

Also, those that shittalk without ever having tried mouse recording, please try it first before making assumptions. Banrates were insanely low as long as you don't do a stupid 1-99 magic no break marathon. 

finaly smart comment,btw use mouse and keyboard recorder its free,on piratebay its cracked

Archived