Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NMZ ready accounts, handmade. 30M

franciis

I will be training accounts that will have :

5 Quests:

Vampire Slayer

Lost City

Fight Arena

Tree Gnome Village

The Grand Tree

Stats:

70 attack, 70 strength and 70 defence

My team and I will be training the accounts by hand so that it is NMZ ready. It will cost 30m / account, we will supply the bond and the supplies to complete the account in the bond time. The account will be completed at the end of the bond time, we will activate the bond when the account is ready to start. You shall pay the 30m first and then we will start the account.

All the accounts are hand made by my team and I.

Terms Of Service:

The Service will start once the payment is completed.

You must pay 30m per account.

You shall not change the username or password whilst training is in progress.

You shall not go onto the account whilst training is in progress.

I am not responsible for any bans the account gets on the account.

Discord: Frannnaldo#9615

Please message me on skype if you are interested in the service.

I will be training accounts that will have :

5 Quests:

Vampire Slayer
    Lost City
    Fight Arena
    Tree Gnome Village
    The Grand Tree

Stats:

70 attack, 70 strength and 70 defence

My team and I will be training the accounts by hand so that it is NMZ ready. It will cost 30m / account, we will supply the bond and the supplies to complete the account in the bond time. The account will be completed at the end of the bond time, we will activate the bond when the account is ready to start. You shall pay the 30m first and then we will start the account.

All the accounts are hand made by my team and I.

Terms Of Service:

The Service will start once the payment is completed.
    You must pay 30m per account.
    You shall not change the username or password whilst training is in progress.
    You shall not go onto the account whilst training is in progress.
    I am not responsible for any bans the account gets on the account.

Discord: Frannnaldo#9615
    Please message me on skype if you are interested in the service.

If you are confident that these accounts are hand-made, why do you specify that you will not be responsible for any bans incurred from the service?

You are absolutely responsible for any bans incurred while you train the account for your customer, and your ToS will not absolve you from fault.

If you are confident that these accounts are hand-made, why do you specify that you will not be responsible for any bans incurred from the service?

You are absolutely responsible for any bans incurred while you train the account for your customer, and your ToS will not absolve you from fault.

What about if the account gets a ban from a previous user and the ban occurs whilst I am training the accounts?

What about if the account gets a ban from a previous user and the ban occurs whilst I am training the accounts?

The account is assumed to be well-rested before being delivered to you for training. Otherwise, you assume the risk.

The account is assumed to be well-rested before being delivered to you for training. Otherwise, you assume the risk.

Ok thank you for the feedback, I will edit the post.

Archived