Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting for how long, avoid ban?

RedPalmFruit

So how long have you guys botted without gettting banned? 

I have 2 accounts now with 500+ total level and been botting for 1 week. 4-8 hours a day and botting 1-2 hrs then taking 30minutes to 2 hrs breaks. I also sometimes get on and change antiban on the bots if possible and talk to people. 

What else can I do to avoid ban ? 

What im doing now, does it affect the ban rate? a little I guess?

ANY OTHER TIPS PLEASE? 

don't always bot the same thing (i assume you are already doing this tho based on the 500+ total but just like pointing it out) 

things like playing on the accounts also helps but than again why would you bot if you are gonna play on it yourself anyways

but i think the general tips are

1. only bot a few hours/day

2. don't bot the same thing for a long time

3. try always logging in on the accounts on the same ip

4. try avoid scripts/methods with alot of users

5. when the aim is to train skills stay away from profitable methods and just focus on the training one's

6. have 2-3 accounts/ip preferably doing diffrent things (this is to avoid chain bans + its a managable amount of accounts for a VERY active player to play on at once

7.exspect to be banned its gonna heppen so don't get your hopes up

Things I've personally experienced throughout the years:

1. Cycling skills lengthens your bot's lifespan

With cycling, I mean that you switch the skill you're training every 2-3 hours. However, make the times irregular. Doing a skill for 30 minutes once, and 4 hours on a different day usually give my bots a better chance to not get banned within the week.

2. Mutual behaviour kills bots

If a certain amount of accounts are doing the same thing, and are executing this task in a very linear fashion (such as clicks, mouse paths,... But also general behaviour) the script you're running is setting itself up for being profiled and being more detectable.

Whilst it's certainly not true in every case, generally, using a script with a lower userbase (paid/VIP ones) will bear a lower chance of getting banned in terms of script profiling.

3. IP flagging

It's not confirmed, but people believe Jagex flags ip-addresses that have been caught botting. These IP's are allegedly given priority when detecting bots, because you've been caught in the past. This is why people opt into so called "proxies" in order to mask their real IP.

The above is speculation, but there's also fact to draw from it: If bots are concurrently running on the same IP and one of the bots is caught, Jagex could easily find other accounts being ran on that network by running the IP through a simple session query. 

4. Scuffed scripts create scuffed results

If a script isn't functioning the way its supposed to - or even worse, full of bugs and behaviour a regular player would be unlikely to have - that's obviously going to ring alarm bells. When a script is freshly released, I would be careful using it until all bugs have been fixed. However, don't wait until everyone and their mum uses it; This goes back to point #2: the more users, the more likely the script is profiled.

5. Scripts with "the perfect anti-ban" are most likely doing it wrong

Very few people know what kind of information is sent from the client to Jagex's servers. Scripters that integrate this so-called "perfect anti-ban" are usually playing into detection's hands. A human isn't random, a human is accurate. I'm not saying that all anti-ban is bad, but because the anti-ban in itself is most likely linear to begin with, you're only making your script more prone to profiling.

6. Hotspots 

Certain things are known to be quite profitable when botted. Things like Blast Furnace, mining,... have been botted for years. Jagex are known to adjust to the "botting-meta" and focus on certain hotspots. 

7. Runtime influence

Human beings can't play a game for 100 straight unless you're MrNoSleep, let alone do the same action for that period of time. This links to my first point: Day X you might be playing 5 hours in total (doing 3-4 skills in a cycling fashion), day Y you might be playing for 12 hours. Keep this irregular throughout the week.

In the end...

All bots get banned one way or another. The system is too unforgiving for any mistake you make and it will cost you. 

Most of the premium scripts are pretty safe to use, mainly because there isn't many people using them. All the free scripts are usually the "suicide" ones in which they get banned within a short period of time. 

I have been using nothing but premium scripts and got up to 80 mage and 70 CMB stats. I suggest switching up what you do and try to world hop every once in a while.

Once you reach a certain point in your level, like maybe 85+, you should just stop the botting and play legitimately (unless you're doing a skiller account for money making).

Thanks for the feedback, great tips from all of you.  

The plan is if both survive then im making one of them a pure and the other zerker or idk. Well im trying to get 60-70 on most of the non combat skills and maybe 90+ on 1-2 skills like mining, agility, fishing or something. Yes iknow that I will get banned but im hoping that I only get 2 day ban and then can continue the account and play legit. The combat skills can be done easy afk and is less click intensive. 

Like I said I run the bots for 1-2 hrs then break between 30minutes to 2 hrs then bot again another skill for 1-2 hrs. Maximum 8 hours a day. Iknow there is people that managed to bot 16 hours for many days without getting banned for weeks. 

What skills can I possible get to 90+? Iknow you guys mention non profit skills. 

What skills have you botted to 85-99 without getting banned or getting banned at X level? 

Any paid/free scripts that you can recommend and ran it for a long time without getting banned? 

Things I've personally experienced throughout the years:

1. Cycling skills lengthens your bot's lifespan

With cycling, I mean that you switch the skill you're training every 2-3 hours. However, make the times irregular. Doing a skill for 30 minutes once, and 4 hours on a different day usually give my bots a better chance to not get banned within the week.

2. Mutual behaviour kills bots

If a certain amount of accounts are doing the same thing, and are executing this task in a very linear fashion (such as clicks, mouse paths,... But also general behaviour) the script you're running is setting itself up for being profiled and being more detectable.

Whilst it's certainly not true in every case, generally, using a script with a lower userbase (paid/VIP ones) will bear a lower chance of getting banned in terms of script profiling.

3. IP flagging

It's not confirmed, but people believe Jagex flags ip-addresses that have been caught botting. These IP's are allegedly given priority when detecting bots, because you've been caught in the past. This is why people opt into so called "proxies" in order to mask their real IP.

The above is speculation, but there's also fact to draw from it: If bots are concurrently running on the same IP and one of the bots is caught, Jagex could easily find other accounts being ran on that network by running the IP through a simple session query. 

4. Scuffed scripts create scuffed results

If a script isn't functioning the way its supposed to - or even worse, full of bugs and behaviour a regular player would be unlikely to have - that's obviously going to ring alarm bells. When a script is freshly released, I would be careful using it until all bugs have been fixed. However, don't wait until everyone and their mum uses it; This goes back to point #2: the more users, the more likely the script is profiled.

5. Scripts with "the perfect anti-ban" are most likely doing it wrong

Very few people know what kind of information is sent from the client to Jagex's servers. Scripters that integrate this so-called "perfect anti-ban" are usually playing into detection's hands. A human isn't random, a human is accurate. I'm not saying that all anti-ban is bad, but because the anti-ban in itself is most likely linear to begin with, you're only making your script more prone to profiling.

6. Hotspots 

Certain things are known to be quite profitable when botted. Things like Blast Furnace, mining,... have been botted for years. Jagex are known to adjust to the "botting-meta" and focus on certain hotspots. 

7. Runtime influence

Human beings can't play a game for 100 straight unless you're MrNoSleep, let alone do the same action for that period of time. This links to my first point: Day X you might be playing 5 hours in total (doing 3-4 skills in a cycling fashion), day Y you might be playing for 12 hours. Keep this irregular throughout the week.

In the end...

All bots get banned one way or another. The system is too unforgiving for any mistake you make and it will cost you. 

top quality info right here.

Archived