Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Karma, do you believe in it?

Antonio

Its in intellectual discussions for a reason. 2 letter responses belong to the spam forum lol.

I've had similar experiences as well. As for "when you die nothing happens", religions do carry a explanation on what happens after death, unless of course you are atheist. 

Tbh I hate it if there were a heaven and hell as even if I went to heaven, eternity is too long for anyone.

I'm not sure karma works that way, sometimes it's not always obvious to know something bad has happened to someone, or for that matter know if that someone lived a life which they did not enjoy.

I do believe in karma and have since I was a Junior in Highschool. I really can't say if it's real or not, since there is no direct proof; I would be committing a appeal to ignorance to say it does exist. But there is enough personal proof for me to believe, and do my best to stay on karma's good side in fear of negative outcomes.

Pretty sure Hitler enjoyed his life at least at his peak.

Tbh I hate it if there were a heaven and hell as even if I went to heaven, eternity is too long for anyone.

Ehh well eternity is paradise that can't be described in words sounds interesting, though I also wish I could be reincarnated into another human when I do pass. Guess we'll never find out though lol.

Suicide is always an option.

Not when you're already dead.

Ehh well eternity is paradise that can't be described in words sounds interesting, though I also wish I could be reincarnated into another human when I do pass. Guess we'll never find out though lol.

Thats another thing I was contemplating, I dont believe in the do good in your life and you'll come back as something better, for example, in my next life I could be a maggot for 2 days before dying of some shit. Which isnt appealing.

Not when you're already dead.

Thats another thing I was contemplating, I dont believe in the do good in your life and you'll come back as something better, for example, in my next life I could be a maggot for 2 days before dying of some shit. Which isnt appealing.

lol heaven doesnt exist how do ppl evn believe that shit

Archived