Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking script requests

Genka

Could use a free gold neck seller (sorry to those using it) with world hopping.

welcome to the community.

Please don't do this lmfao. No one would make any money bro. buy it as a private script. [there is a paid script for this on the forums]

I've brought this up before as a simple suggestion for mass farmers:

A script that walks from the location you are to the GE, withdraws all items in bank and logs out? (I can do the trading over myself, this would just be doing half the work :P)

Would save me bout $100 buying an automated mule, I'm sure lots of people would have a use for this. I would even pay for a script this simple like ($2.99)-($3.99)

Please don't do this lmfao. No one would make any money bro. buy it as a private script. [there is a paid script for this on the forums]

I've brought this up before as a simple suggestion for mass farmers:

A script that walks from the location you are to the GE, withdraws all items in bank and logs out? (I can do the trading over myself, this would just be doing half the work :P)

Would save me bout $100 buying an automated mule, I'm sure lots of people would have a use for this. I would even pay for a script this simple like ($2.99)-($3.99)

Should be super easy to do. Will look into that after finishing the constructor.

@AsBakedAsCake

@Genka

I have a private script for this, it was more for you guys and i thought it was already well known that people bot there since I've never seen an Ironman trying to do it. My bad friends.

Edit: I like cakes idea more, 

Archived