Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • 3 client and 2 get banned last one no ban!why????

raha87

hi all i dont understand why only last  client i opened dont get banned and rest 2 clients get ??   it happening every time if try  run 3 acc  at one ip,i  use fresh start-covert mode and  i have vip  allso!!  and i open  3x  dreambot  client  whit  1 tab  (basic)  !!  and that's what I opened last time it  will  all the time survives rest  bang!!???   i have thees setting on bot   https://imgur.com/a/K31Ul

i use hand made  tut  acc-s  and have 8 qp  and they have standed atleast  2  days whitout boting

and  i use windows 10 

ANY HELP PLEAS

Edited by raha87

nope  i  have restarted modem all the time to get new ip

IP could be flagged buddy, try using some proxies you can purchase from a thread in the forum.. 

IP could be flagged buddy, try using some proxies you can purchase from a thread in the forum.. 

Your IP might be flagged. Might want to look into buying some proxies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.