Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is babysitting / chatting while botting making a difference?

cute

I've done this years ago, basically interacting little bit with others around me, and sometimes casually clicking in random places, checking skills etc.

I managed to bot quite good amount of time (I think around 400 hours) without getting banned, up until I got bored of RS and switched to another game.

Would this work nowdays? Would it actually help me to actively chat, or is Jagex more about analyzing mouse movement / patterns?

I've done this years ago, basically interacting little bit with others around me, and sometimes casually clicking in random places, checking skills etc.

I managed to bot quite good amount of time (I think around 400 hours) without getting banned, up until I got bored of RS and switched to another game.

Would this work nowdays? Would it actually help me to actively chat, or is Jagex more about analyzing mouse movement / patterns?

What kind of botting would you be doing?

Jagex has focused more on mouse patterns and the like nowadays.

If you're trying to level up a personal account it'll definitely help to answer people and interact a little bit with those around you. But limiting your hours botting would help more to avoid a ban than any chatting/etc. would

It will help you not get reported as much. But I don't think it will make much difference. I report everyone thats doing the same thing as me that doesnt respond

It will help you not get reported as much. But I don't think it will make much difference. I report everyone thats doing the same thing as me that doesnt respond

lmfao. 

Archived