Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Discord Ban/Mute

hugepanic

Who banned you: Prime

Why were you banned: "Not following discord rules"

Why should you be unbanned: Earlier I was buying some GP quickly and didn't want to miss an opportunity to buy, so I reposted my message a couple of times. There were some others doming this, but on a much worse scale, going into non market chats to spam their sale/buying messages. I merely deleted and reposted my message after some users had spammed and buried my request. I then posted another one for another sale, an account sale. I posted an image and didn't post the thread link, so I deleted that message and posted the link to the thread instead of just having an image, following the forum rules. The mod who banned me states he "warned me" multiple times, but in reality, he never did and can provide no proof of doing so, and banned me for defending myself in the discord. Then went on some rant about following the rules, which I respect, as I have NEVER had an issue with this site before, until a mod decided to get a little moody and ban someone who has co-existed on the site without issue for some time. If I was such a menace to the site and discord? Why am I not banned? Why have I not been muted before? Oh wait, because generally I follow the rules and this got a little bit murky. I did not intend breaking any rules if what I did qualifies, dont think I should be perm muted for it.

Archived