Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Almonds v. Wuzzy

Almonds

All members involved: Myself, and @wuzzy
    Thread Link: I had got in touch with him through discord. (before the thread link was established)

Explanation: So, I had bought an account from the guy before, was as described- not one complaint. So, he prepared another for the same cost, everything checked out, I ignored it and checked it the next day & it was banned. I promptly contacted the buyer the next day (after the sale), giving him a 48hr notice about the issue. The Seller has yet to contact me in a week. 
    Evidence:

u3Sxyl_7StWDYQkD_jIAgA.png

cj9MBwKtR6uWnmuXrCkYYQ.png8DKQYsrNTVGbYu7iXLdFBg.png

Please show the user's Discord ID with the identifying #s in a screenshot.

Is there any more to the conversation you had with him? Any agreed-upon conditions, claims or guarantees he made about the account, etc, would be helpful to know.

Wuzzy, please respond to this dispute made against you within 72 hours.

User @wuzzy has failed to respond within the allotted time and will be assumed guilty of the charges. He is welcome to appeal the ban at a later time.

User banned.

Archived