Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Noob here, how do I log into two accounts at once?

Zoom

I'm a noob, and I have some items on my main I want to give to my noob, but I've only been playing OSRS for a few weeks. How do I do this? Thanks!

Either open two clients at once or you can use another tab (with the "+" icon) -- using tabs is discouraged imho (and for your rank it you are limited to two tabs -- you can have more with separate clients open)

Either open two clients at once or you can use another tab (with the "+" icon) -- using tabs is discouraged imho (and for your rank it you are limited to two tabs -- you can have more with separate clients open)

I tried that and it still says "Log in limit exceeded, too many connections from your address".

Thats why i said have fresh start enabled

I didn't know what that meant, but I messed around in settings and found it, and it worked. You are awesome, thank you!

I didn't know what that meant, but I messed around in settings and found it, and it worked. You are awesome, thank you!

You can change the file permission of random.dat in your home directory to read only and it's a better alternative if you just wanna login to more rather than have independent cache's thats what fresh start does.

Dreambot needs to do what Osbuddy and so many other bot clients have done... If it just deletes the random.dat file in the Jagex cache you can multi log on same world no problem........... Idk why it's not an implemented feature.

Archived