Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts Randomly wont load

Mojo

So for the last few months Ive had this issue, ended up fixing it by renaming my DB dir and letting it reload. Noticed this to replicate when I have a local script in the DIR and when I remove it, restart client it is then fixed. Its gotten quite tedious to constantly do this. So here's the error code I get when I refresh my script manager or click on any of the tabs (local, free, premium)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
    Exception in thread "Thread-21" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.dreambot.api.script.loader.LocalLoader
            at org.dreambot.api.script.loader.NetworkLoader.getAllPremiumScripts(NetworkLoader.java)
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.3(4.java:574)
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.0p(4.java:505)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.dreambot.api.script.loader.LocalLoader
            at org.dreambot.api.script.loader.NetworkLoader.getAllFreeScripts(NetworkLoader.java:34)
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.2(4.java:610)
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.0l(4.java:478)
            at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.dreambot.api.script.loader.LocalLoader
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.1(4.java:561)
            at org.dreambot.0.1.2.1.4.0i(4.java:451)
            at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)

Sounds like your local scripts have an error in them, recompile any local scripts you have and make sure they're all error free.

I have recompiled them, no errors were given. Like I said, it is random, sometimes it does not show the scripts and it lasts for hours or even days. Other times it fixes itself within a few minutes and I can get back to botting, otherwise I have to rename my DB folder and let it regen.

Archived