Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Xephy's Minnow Fisher [500k+ GP/H]

Xephy

1 hour ago, Sherb said:

Used your fishing trawler script and it worked great! Was wanting to get a trial for this one if i could! :D

Just went ahead and purchased it. lol.

3 hours ago, jbrutes33 said:

Any way to prevent myself from logging out once the timer reaches 6hrs? Cheers!

No. That's something that the game does regardless of if you're botting or not.

Is this script still working? Last time I attempted it my character just stood there and didn't do anything. Was there a new update to fix this bug before I add membership to this account again?

On 10/13/2018 at 12:50 PM, bobmanjo said:

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but this isn't working, i can start the script and it will log me in but then either click on some random spot and do nothing or just stand there, what am i doing wrong?

I'm having this same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived