Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] GDK [Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Death Handling] [4 Locations] [Tons of Teleports]

Nex

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nex,

Question. When I start the script it just opens the bank and logs out. I have gear selected, spot, looting options etc. Only way to stop it is to delete the jagex cache. Any advice?

Now it sits and clicks in the bank but never actually opens the bank?

So more trial and error. I equipped a ring of dueling this time instead of walking. It tried to teleport out of the wilderness at level 21 wild for 15 minutes. I manually helped it out, only for it to continuously teleport to clan wars. Will you be fixing this? 

Edited by jbutle12

On 3/8/2020 at 12:23 AM, jbutle12 said:

Hey Nex,

Question. When I start the script it just opens the bank and logs out. I have gear selected, spot, looting options etc. Only way to stop it is to delete the jagex cache. Any advice?

Now it sits and clicks in the bank but never actually opens the bank?

So more trial and error. I equipped a ring of dueling this time instead of walking. It tried to teleport out of the wilderness at level 21 wild for 15 minutes. I manually helped it out, only for it to continuously teleport to clan wars. Will you be fixing this? 

2 hours ago, taxi2lumb said:

same here it just logs out i just bought this too can i get  a refund :(?

Hey delete the "jagexcache" folder and dont enable fresh start, if this doesnt solve those issues please add me on discord and we il help you fix it, (or edit the script if needed!)

• 2 weeks later...

Tried using the trial for this but guy just sits at the bank and hits deposit over and over and over without doing anything else when I click run. Then it also logs you out right away because it thinks you don't have trout in your inventory before you even set a food in the GUI and I cant even pause it before it logs out because it does it so fast. These two things make it un-usable right now unless you use trout for food, and are able to figure out why you just open bank and hit deposit over and over. I even managed to get a setup to save and even if I try and start and load and click start it logs me out for not having trout even after I click start on a loadout using sharks. This is not usable right now and needs fixed.

Edited by Legend420

Basically it just runs as soon as you run the script without waiting for any GUI settings to be made and it completely ignores you hitting start on the GUI as its already running. It just wants trout and to walk to the dragons as soon as you run it, all other things are ignored. If you pause it and then run it he just hits deposit over and over after and if you just run it quick and click load quick so settings load and then click start it still ignores the UI settings and just wants trout and starts walking. This is not cache issues as you told the person above. You need to figure out why its just running with whatever settings when you click run without waiting for us to click start in the GUI and it loading the GUI settings. The script is only usable currently with trout in your bank and by walking and just running the script and basically closing the GUI without setting anything.

Then, even with trout, and just letting it walk, when it gets to the ditch, it spends 10 minutes trying to even press the cross button.

This thing is looking super broken. When can it be fixed? Can I get another trial after?

Edited by Legend420

On 3/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, Legend420 said:

Basically it just runs as soon as you run the script without waiting for any GUI settings to be made and it completely ignores you hitting start on the GUI as its already running. It just wants trout and to walk to the dragons as soon as you run it, all other things are ignored. If you pause it and then run it he just hits deposit over and over after and if you just run it quick and click load quick so settings load and then click start it still ignores the UI settings and just wants trout and starts walking. This is not cache issues as you told the person above. You need to figure out why its just running with whatever settings when you click run without waiting for us to click start in the GUI and it loading the GUI settings. The script is only usable currently with trout in your bank and by walking and just running the script and basically closing the GUI without setting anything.

Then, even with trout, and just letting it walk, when it gets to the ditch, it spends 10 minutes trying to even press the cross button.

This thing is looking super broken. When can it be fixed? Can I get another trial after?

Sorry missed ur message,

that does seem like a cache error on the scripts part.
    looks like you ran it / closed it & restarted and it tries to use previous settting of the old UI.
    try running it  from a clean started dreambot should solve it, Also will have this fixed around the weekend sorry for the inconvience 

1 minute ago, Nex said:

Sorry missed ur message,

that does seem like a cache error on the scripts part.
    looks like you ran it / closed it & restarted and it tries to use previous settting of the old UI.
    try running it  from a clean started dreambot should solve it, Also will have this fixed around the weekend sorry for the inconvience 

thanks bud =]