Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Progress]2 Bots Banned

LazyEyeLarry

Woke up this morning and botted some Yew logs completely fine. Logged out and tried to log back in this afternoon. Both of my bots were banned. Welp, I guess it's back to the drawing board and figuring out how to make enough starting gold so I can really get this operation going.

Luckily enough my 10 tut island accounts are still good and ready to go whenever.

LazyEyeLarry

Did you bot over night at all?

I notice if I bot after about midnight my time all my bots are banned in the morning.

However if I start at around 9 am and stop around 11 pm my time I don't get banned as often.

Woodcutting has high ban rate. Figure out when your bans happen in your time zone and try starting the bots up  a few hours after that time to get the most out of each account.

Woke up this morning and botted some Yew logs completely fine. Logged out and tried to log back in this afternoon. Both of my bots were banned. Welp, I guess it's back to the drawing board and figuring out how to make enough starting gold so I can really get this operation going.

Luckily enough my 10 tut island accounts are still good and ready to go whenever.

LazyEyeLarry

also since it does have a high ban rate try to bot smart like have breaks with ur bot sessions n try to not bot over 6 hrs

Did you bot over night at all?

I notice if I bot after about midnight my time all my bots are banned in the morning.

However if I start at around 9 am and stop around 11 pm my time I don't get banned as often.

No I don't bot over night. I typically bot for a few hours a day. So let's say I wake up at like 7am. I will bot from 7 to maybe 10 while I do other things around my house. Then I will come back around maybe 5 or 6pm and bot for a few more hours. It happened after I transferred logs to my mule.

Woodcutting has high ban rate. Figure out when your bans happen in your time zone and try starting the bots up  a few hours after that time to get the most out of each account.

If I suicide bot woodcutting on 5 accounts in a f2p world. Do you think I could make a small profit cutting yews? I know yews are something like 60k an hour. But, I want to see if it is possible to start a farm without spending a dime of my own money at first.

No I don't bot over night. I typically bot for a few hours a day. So let's say I wake up at like 7am. I will bot from 7 to maybe 10 while I do other things around my house. Then I will come back around maybe 5 or 6pm and bot for a few more hours. It happened after I transferred logs to my mule.

If I suicide bot woodcutting on 5 accounts in a f2p world. Do you think I could make a small profit cutting yews? I know yews are something like 60k an hour. But, I want to see if it is possible to start a farm without spending a dime of my own money at first.

I would suggest doing something with lower reqs. Dont know what oaks are rn but i would assume between 25-50k/hr and the level req takes like 15 mins. Maybe fishing or mining is a better option. Just gotta look around at low req decent profit methods for suicide botting. I started my farm with 10 dollars in my bank and just bought vip and grew from there so it is very possible

There is no correlation between botting at midnight and being banned. I know this because I have botted 5 accounts all night long (over 8 hours) on Goblins with a private script (with good anti-ban, breaks, etc) -- the ONLY account that was banned during that time (none of the other 4 were banned) was one that I botted a day prior to the others for extensive periods of time for debugging/testing. The ones I botted on (from 1-35 defense) with Goblins were never banned (still aren't). ​Keep in mind I didn't use proxies​.

Lots of factors come into how you may have been banned, such as:

• Script (Does the script use randomized anti-ban techniques to add uniqueness to each script instance?)
    • Timing (Do you bot all day and all night? Don't do both -- EVER. Do during the day only or during the night only.) Botting immediately after a fresh Tutorial Island account is always an instant ban which I have learned too.
    • Location (Are your bots on separate worlds?)
    • Other (Are you sometimes going on your bot accounts and doing arbitrary things manually such as buying things from the GE, talking to people, etc?)

Archived