Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • In need of fire cape services

Shmozai

Like the title says, in need of fire cape services. Must have some sort of positive past feedback on their services.

My combat stats: 

Attack: 61

Strength: 60

Defense: 45

Range: 40

Magic: 65

Prayer: 51

P.S. If my stats aren't up to your standards, I will gladly train them to your preference if within reason.

lol imagine being so shit you cant do fightcaves with overhead prayers    

whats this account supposed to be? failed zerker? get your range stat up bud 

Damn, I mean I was just training my stats randomly, could care less about pures and you're roasting me for no reason? Thanks for the info though I guess  -_-

just get 60-70 range preferably above 70 bro and the service would be quick and way cheaper for sure

Yeah after looking at the other requests for firecapes, I'm seeing that it'll probably be best to just get 70 defense and range to make it a lot cheaper. Thanks for the advice!

Damn, I mean I was just training my stats randomly, could care less about pures and you're roasting me for no reason? Thanks for the info though I guess  -_-

so ur account is just trash? get ur firecape legit like everyone else only ppl who pay for them are 1 pray pures 

so ur account is just trash? get ur firecape legit like everyone else only ppl who pay for them are 1 pray pures 

LOL damn sorry I can't be awesome like you man. Hit me right in the feels  :lol:

shut up peasant 

First, not everyone is a pure, most people who really play don't care, two I would rarther pay for an easy fire cape than have to actually put the time into getting one it might be an hour but even then I can do something else instead basically all your posts are retarded 

First, not everyone is a pure, most people who really play don't care, two I would rarther pay for an easy fire cape than have to actually put the time into getting one it might be an hour but even then I can do something else instead basically all your posts are retarded 

dumbass the 20 dollars you pay to get a firecape done is probably 8 hours of work in your shitty country 

Archived