Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sup

KingdomHearts

Dota2 best moba.  ^_^

I won't lie, I've been watching the tournament on twitch, it looks fun. If I had an actual PC Build to game with, I'd play it.

Hey brother, Im also a comp science student (first years :)). Welcome to the forum :)

Aye! That's cool dude! I hope you enjoy it

Welcome =).

Thanks!

Hi :)

Hey!

I won't lie, I've been watching the tournament on twitch, it looks fun. If I had an actual PC Build to game with, I'd play it.

Prize pool is $24 million now. rofl and you would be surprised if you turn the graphics down a lot. Still playable.

I have a Mac (the most recent model w/ Retina display)

I have no idea what specs you have but tons of people play on Mac. Go check on the steam store. Dota2 is free. Just look at the specs recommendations. 

Archived