Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

Just bought this script a few days ago. Please add a feature where it logs off if aplayer leaves or goes offline. The bot sat in front of portal for 4 hours clicking it last night while i was asleep. The whole time typing a players name trying to enter someones. For 4 hours. The guy eventually came back to use his house but he was not hosting. The bot immediately ran in and started using the altar with burners not even lit. The guy had multiple friends come and report me. Im 93 prayer now and my account is maxed combat. I may get banned noe and im praying its not permanent. Plus the bot has no random pattern and clicks the same spot every timr over and over again.

PLEASE ADD A FEATURE WHERE IF A PLAYER LOGS OFF OR LEAVES HIS HOUSE THAT THE BOT WILL LOG OFF NOT JUST SIT THERE FOR 4 HOURS TYPING THE PLAYERS NAME IN THE PORTAL WHILE HES NOT EVEN THERE.

6 hours ago, smoketality said:

Just bought this script a few days ago. Please add a feature where it logs off if aplayer leaves or goes offline. The bot sat in front of portal for 4 hours clicking it last night while i was asleep. The whole time typing a players name trying to enter someones. For 4 hours. The guy eventually came back to use his house but he was not hosting. The bot immediately ran in and started using the altar with burners not even lit. The guy had multiple friends come and report me. Im 93 prayer now and my account is maxed combat. I may get banned noe and im praying its not permanent. Plus the bot has no random pattern and clicks the same spot every timr over and over again.

PLEASE ADD A FEATURE WHERE IF A PLAYER LOGS OFF OR LEAVES HIS HOUSE THAT THE BOT WILL LOG OFF NOT JUST SIT THERE FOR 4 HOURS TYPING THE PLAYERS NAME IN THE PORTAL WHILE HES NOT EVEN THERE.

Hmm it does have some anti-pattern in there, but adding a log check is a good idea will do that later today thanks for the report

I appreciate the help nex. Ive gotten 52 to 95 prayer since i started Thursday. So its a great script. Just wish it would see if the person logs out or leaves the house. I run my bot alot at night so if the home owners leaves just need the bot to shut down. 

I should be able to hit 99 prayer by tomorrow night using this script.

status update, just hit 98 prayer, and im 4 hours from 99. all with Nex's prayer, i got 99 in 5 days with normal dragon bones. i ran the script 12 to 20 hours a day on my maxed account and no ban.  Great script

11 hours ago, smoketality said:

status update, just hit 98 prayer, and im 4 hours from 99. all with Nex's prayer, i got 99 in 5 days with normal dragon bones. i ran the script 12 to 20 hours a day on my maxed account and no ban.  Great script

Ayy glad to hear thats some epic progress

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...