Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 hours ago, Bagoush said:

museum and priest in pairl does 90% but both got stuck at talk to orlando and the king so far

In the past 3 days I completed these quests on 57 accounts. Dialogues are identical in every quest and are being handled by the same piece of code. Look at the FAQ and instructions in the first post, I've listed a few steps to set your client up. Else you'll run into dialogue issues on every quest.

31GMttk.png

6 hours ago, darkgamer89 said:

looks awsome intrested in the trial 😃

Authed.

so when attempting waterfall quest and it gets stuck at this location. All it needed was a manual shove in the correct location to Almera's house and it was back working again. fb2ce658c6eda4e7b0be4b2e9846b5a2.png

Edited by de4thwish

4 hours ago, de4thwish said:

so when attempting waterfall quest and it gets stuck at this location. All it needed was a manual shove in the correct location to Almera's house and it was back working again. fb2ce658c6eda4e7b0be4b2e9846b5a2.png

It looks like you might've started the script with f2p mode enabled.

That's the reason you don't have the proper teleports for the quest and ran into that issue.

3 hours ago, drdjango said:

Looks sweet. Could I get a Trial?

Authed.

3 hours ago, Wulse said:

It completed priest in peril but didn’t update on the list. So it won’t do nature spirit

You must've stopped the script once you saw the reward interface. It's supposed to open the barrier and then count PiP as completed.