Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

If I don't unclick the GE box it goes straight to the GE and just looks at the 3 boxes. If I unclick it it goes to "banking modus". Either way It get's stuck and doesn't to the quests.

Just now, rsdwest said:

If I don't unclick the GE box it goes straight to the GE and just looks at the 3 boxes. If I unclick it it goes to "banking modus". Either way It get's stuck and doesn't to the quests.

Do you have a discord? Add me: Roma#5422

11 hours ago, dlacoste said:

Upvoted! I'm pumped about trying this script out, i'd really like to have a trial test before a buy it 💲💲

Authed.

Hey. Cheers for the great script. I've purchased the full version and the client runs well. So far over 10 quests done, however, constant supervision is needed. For whatever reason, my character never talks to NPCs or quest people. Can you please patch this? I can describe more and here's a screenshot of my character standing still near Dwarf's cannon quest. 

shrinkpdf.zip

4 hours ago, Shawar96 said:

Hey. Cheers for the great script. I've purchased the full version and the client runs well. So far over 10 quests done, however, constant supervision is needed. For whatever reason, my character never talks to NPCs or quest people. Can you please patch this? I can describe more and here's a screenshot of my character standing still near Dwarf's cannon quest. 

shrinkpdf.zip 92.35 kB · 0 downloads

Hey. I'm currently questing a set of accounts. I can test Dwarf's Cannon but according to my logs it works well so I doubt that I'll run into issues. I'll leave a screenshot in the spoiler below. 

Sometimes, especially after updates the client has some issues, which can be easily avoided. Enable fresh start in the client settings and restart the client (or delete jagex cache if that doesn't help). Run the launcher to update the client. Also if it talks to NPCs on 1 quest it'll work on all quests as long as the client is able to interact with the game. 

By the way, the file that you've attached is a ".zip", if you want to share screenshots please upload them to a image hosting service.

yAMOzJE.png