Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

3 hours ago, Itsonlyilt said:

Upvoted :) this script looked very promising and I'd like to give it a go with a trial if possible 

Authed.

52 minutes ago, lordhandlee said:

Creating a new bank tab seemed to solve the issue of getting stuck in a loop withdrawing/depositing noted items. I will update if the issue presents itself again.

I can confirm Dreambot's walker api is interfering with this script since I also had the same issue where Rquester stopped working because it failed to calculate path from tile A to B according to the debug console.

I can also confirm that Tree Gnome Village is bugged and currently not working. The script gets stuck on "Talking to King Bolren".

Not having noted items in the inventory setup will *fix* it. There's only 1 rule when starting the script - remove all unneeded items if you aren't loading a profile. Not sure if my last post made sense but I can try to explain it again. Having a banking tab fixes DreamBot's scrolling glitch, the bot sometimes starts scrolling until it reaches the end. So that's recommended. I'm going for 10 accs later today, will test TGT on one of them. Looks like DreamBot has updated the web nodes and the path is broken, will push a fix ASAP.

Edited by Roma

12 hours ago, zul andrabot said:

I have upvoted

Authed.

9 hours ago, deniz said:

Script looks amazing. I have Upvoted & i would like a trial :D

Authed.

9 hours ago, me vs said:

Will this work for Ironman mode ?

Cheers

Only if you collect all the required items manually. Teleports are highly recommended too, so I wouldn't recommend running it on an ironman. 

I gave you a 24 hr trial.

12 hours ago, Awdbadidea said:

This looks sick! Liked/upvoted, can I please have a trial?

Authed.

12 hours ago, tonyidk said:

Is there CLI commands for this to start?

Yes, it accepts 1 param (the profile name). There's an example in the first post.