Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, dev666 said:

Hey could I get a free trial I have upvoted thanks 

5 minutes ago, deimis8569 said:

liked wanna try

Authed.

Pushed v3.19.

• Added a new quest: Tutorial island #2.
    • Added a local path to the temple (Priest in Peril).
    • Updated the dialogues (Sheep Shearer).

SDN status: pending.

was able to get it to work for a few quests but it fails at bank of many of them. Need looked at tbh shouldnt be selling something that doesnt work, guessing the banking is a dreambot issue?>

Hey! Quest is not working properly after Darkmeyer release. Puts the wrong numbers in when buying stuff in the GE. After I bought everything manually it got stuck on the Priest in Peril quest start dialogue. Tested on 4 different accounts.

20 hours ago, obbyklw said:

Can I get a free trial please? I've upvoted!

Authed.

16 hours ago, koryko1 said:

was able to get it to work for a few quests but it fails at bank of many of them. Need looked at tbh shouldnt be selling something that doesnt work, guessing the banking is a dreambot issue?>

The message that DreamBot is printing indicates that there's an issue with your client (either it's outdated or you're not using fresh start). But to answer your question - yes, DreamBot handles the banking interactions.

5 hours ago, penisabdulla said:

Hey! Quest is not working properly after Darkmeyer release. Puts the wrong numbers in when buying stuff in the GE. After I bought everything manually it got stuck on the Priest in Peril quest start dialogue. Tested on 4 different accounts.

Hey, I just tested and the bot seems to be working now. Maybe it was outdated at that time because of the OSRS update, i just logged on. Run the launcher and it should work. I haven't tested Priest in Peril specifically though because I ran it yesterday, if there's a new dialogue please take a screenshot of the conversation and I'll add it.

Edited by Roma

13 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

The message that DreamBot is printing indicates that there's an issue with your client (either it's outdated or you're not using fresh start). But to answer your question - yes, DreamBot handles the banking interactions.

Hey, I just tested and the bot seems to be working now. Maybe it was outdated at thatime because of the OSRS update, i just logged on. Run the launcher and it should work. I haven't tested Priest in Peril specifically though because I ran it yesterday, if there's a new dialogue please take a screenshot of the conversation and I'll add it.

I tried running it again on the three accounts. Still stops at the dialogue where he is about to begin the quest. I tried manually clicking on the option "Im looking for a quest!" and it got past 2-3 more dialogues. But then it just restart the dialouge again.