Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

11 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed everyone.

It is not crashing, it's stopping because you don't have enough GP to buy the required items. It's using RSB's GE API, there's also a min price set for each item. You can modify the way it's grabbing the prices by editing the "prices" file in the DreamBot/Scripts folder.

Well, I disabled GE buying, and started sheep shearer. It opens the bank and just keeps idling...

11 hours ago, Arkerunescape said:

Hi! I just upvoted! Thanks

Authed.

4 hours ago, define high said:

looks very nice man would like to try a free trial ! I upvoted thank you 

Authed.

4 hours ago, soundslikebot said:

Hello Cam I please have a 24 hour trial

Authed.

1 hour ago, Boston George said:

Unbelievable impressed by this script.

Likley the 24 hour trial will get me where I need so Roma..

Please leave me a Venmo / Cash App / Paypal / BTC address in my inbox so I can tip you accordingly.

Thanks for this one.

Been botting since 2006 on and off with this game. This is the most impressive script I've seen on any platform on any game. 

Glad that you like the script, thanks for the nice comment! I don't accept tips but thank you!

1 hour ago, Aexamo said:

Well, I disabled GE buying, and started sheep shearer. It opens the bank and just keeps idling...

Make sure that your client is up to date by running the launcher, also enable fresh start in the client settings and rr the client.

3 minutes ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Authed.

Authed.

Glad that you like the script, thanks for the nice comment! I don't accept tips but thank you!

Make sure that your client is up to date by running the launcher, also enable fresh start in the client settings and rr the client.

How do I make sure the client is up to date? I think it is, all other scripts run normally, I downloaded the bot a couple days ago... Fresh start is enabled. What does rr mean?

Ok so the client is definitely up to date. I enabled f2p mode and disabled buy from GE. When I start Ernest the chicken, it opens the bank and idles/ stops.

5 hours ago, Aexamo said:

How do I make sure the client is up to date? I think it is, all other scripts run normally, I downloaded the bot a couple days ago... Fresh start is enabled. What does rr mean?

You have to run the launcher, it checks for updates. If you end up running client.jar it'll run the local version. RR - restart.

4 hours ago, Aexamo said:

Ok so the client is definitely up to date. I enabled f2p mode and disabled buy from GE. When I start Ernest the chicken, it opens the bank and idles/ stops.

I will need a little bit more information to figure what's wrong on your end. Could you please check what it's saying in the console? Also please take a screenshot of the ingame screen as it starts idling, with the bot running (make sure the paint is visible). 

1 hour ago, jelledrc said:

I'd like a trial please

Authed.

5 hours ago, XGREGERX said:

I'd like a free trial please! this looks amazing. Looking forward to using it! Thanks

46 minutes ago, markbudson199 said:

hey bro can i have a 24 hour trial on this ive literally just came online and diden't even get to use the trial you gave me yday been really busy my guy thanks g

Authed.

Would like a free trial! Lost quite a few to the ban hammer today and need to get some quests done. Very interested in buying this script if trial goes well :)