Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

33 minutes ago, yeezyz said:

If the bot stopped a quest and i resume but banked the items? will it know to take the right items from the bank?

If the quest has been started then the bot will skip banking.

5 minutes ago, sturn19345 said:

their man liked the post would like  a free trial intrested in buying bro

Authed.

Hello Roma,

I have a bug to report. I just recently got the trial version of this but unfortunately it stopped working once all the items had been purchased :c .

Bug report.

Task: none

Bug description: The script fails start now after it purchased all the items. No paint or anything shows up all I get is an error. The client is set to fresh start. It is also the latest version of dreambot.

Screenshot: Will attach if allowed 

Errors: 

[INFO]12:31:58: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]12:31:59: Starting experience listener...

[INFO]12:31:59: Started experience listener!

[ERROR]12:31:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!

[ERROR]12:31:59: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
        at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
        at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onStart(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:202)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[INFO]12:31:59: Script set to running!

[ERROR]12:31:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)

11 minutes ago, skilleg said:

Hello Roma,

I have a bug to report. I just recently got the trial version of this but unfortunately it stopped working once all the items had been purchased :c .

Bug report.

Task: none

Bug description: The script fails start now after it purchased all the items. No paint or anything shows up all I get is an error. The client is set to fresh start. It is also the latest version of dreambot.

Screenshot: Will attach if allowed 

Errors: 

[INFO]12:31:58: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]12:31:59: Starting experience listener...

[INFO]12:31:59: Started experience listener!

[ERROR]12:31:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!

[ERROR]12:31:59: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
        at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
        at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onStart(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:202)

[INFO]12:31:59: Script set to running!

[ERROR]12:31:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.qqqqqqqq.dreambot.scripts.quests.rquester.core.RQuester.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)

The script has been recompiled, the issue is on my end, sorry for the incovenience, I'll push a fix ASAP. Thanks for the bug report.

To everyone who has asked for a trial, I'll give you guys the trial once the issue is resolved.

Edited by Roma

1 minute ago, Roma said:

The script has been recompiled, the issue is on my end, sorry for the incovenience, I'll push a fix ASAP. Thanks for the bug report.

To everyone who has asked for a trial, I'll give you guys the trial once the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for the quick response! I was worried it was on my end. I kept reinstalling java and dreambot lol. keep up the good work planning!

Hi there. I'm new to using bots and would really appreciate a trial. I upvoted.

Edit: I'm impatient, so I'm going to drop some cash on this one. I'm positive I will get my money's worth.

Edited by JakeW

6 minutes ago, Roma said:

I've pushed a fix (v3.6.1_02). Might take some time for it to reach the SDN. Sorry for the inconvenience.

More information can be found here:

It is what it is. Thanks for the update!