Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Hey, check the log (tools -> debugging -> debugging console). It should print why it's stopping here. Most likely you don't meet the skill or quest reqs. Information like this can be found in the first post (check the FAQ).

thanks for the fast reply! i dont see it saying i dont meet anything i started pausing and resuming hoping it would helpimage.png.9ebeec62b5c094d943eec3427aeabf09.png

Just now, andrewthagod said:

thanks for the fast reply! i dont see it saying i dont meet anything i started pausing and resuming hoping it would helpimage.png.9ebeec62b5c094d943eec3427aeabf09.png

I thought that the script stopped. What does it say on the paint (top left corner text)?

1 minute ago, andrewthagod said:

oh sorry, it was showing that earlier but when it was running this quest it didnt show it at all

Ok, run the lancher (you can download it from DreamBot's website it checks for updates) instead of client.jar, it should fix the issue :). Just in case, make sure that "Fresh start" is enabled in the client settings (and the client is rr'ed).

Edited by Roma

Just now, Roma said:

Ok, run the lancher instead of client.jar, it should fix the issue :). Just in case, make sure that "Fresh start" is enabled in the client settings (and the client is rr'ed).

will do thank you so much! also, will it continue quests where they left off or will it try to restart them and whatnot?

will do thank you so much! also, will it continue quests where they left off or will it try to restart them and whatnot?

You're welcome. In most cases it will (you'll have to disable GE in the script's Settings menu).

3 minutes ago, Roma said:

You're welcome. In most cases it will (you'll have to disable GE in the script's Settings menu).

ok so i did what you said and its doing the same thing it walks in and i just stand there and keeps going to combat tab 

image.png.6bf7e01ea82e3117c836d004c1f04425.png

ok so i did what you said and its doing the same thing it walks in and i just stand there and keeps going to combat tab 

image.png.6bf7e01ea82e3117c836d004c1f04425.png

Oh, I know what the issue is, I've pushed an update today, it hasn't reached the SDN yet. It's most likely trying to enable auto retaliate, but jagex has changed the Widget ID. Manually enabling auto retaliate should fix the issue.