Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

3 minutes ago, ProBotterIamN said:

when doing witch's house the bot runs to falador small bank then keeps pressing the noted button aswell as withdrawing clay and then banking it again is stuck there till i stop the script

It's happening because of your inventory setup. Please check the FAQ and the instructions on how to gear the bot up. Let me know if you need further assistance.

4 minutes ago, diablochico said:

Nice bot! i upvoted can i please try the free trial?

Authed.

Edited by Roma

12 minutes ago, Roma said:

It's happening because of your inventory setup. Please check the FAQ and the instructions on how to gear the bot up. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Authed.

this is how its setup

19d513dab38ecc2e6fd4f0ba836fc019.png
    https://gyazo.com/19d513dab38ecc2e6fd4f0ba836fc019

606f0b9373cfe088f83fd2cdd6493117.png
    https://gyazo.com/606f0b9373cfe088f83fd2cdd6493117

i saved it with 0 stuff in my inventory

i also don't see the button which prevents the script from re-buying all items which are already in the bank/inventory

Edited by ProBotterIamN

Just now, ProBotterIamN said:

Since you're not using profiles it's caching the inventory and equipment setup on start. As it says in the first post, on a combat based quest the bot will copy the exact setup (inventory and equipment) that it has saved. You've started the script with noted clay and were about to complete a combat based quest (Witch's house). The bot was looking for noted clay because it's in the inventory setup and then it ended up depositing it either because of the junk filter or because it filled up the inventory. 

hmm i am using profiles since i saved the setup as "Staker" the inventory was empty and the equipment slot contained full addy set and a cabbage cape so idc what i did wrong

after restarting the script completely 3 times behind each other without changing anything it finally started working as it should

hmm i am using profiles since i saved the setup as "Staker" the inventory was empty and the equipment slot contained full addy set and a cabbage cape so idc what i did wrong

after restarting the script completely 3 times behind each other without changing anything it finally started working as it should

Looking at your screens your inventory and equipment setup isn't set. You probably haven't clicked on the 'Load' button.

Just now, Roma said:

Looking at your screens your inventory and equipment setup isn't set. You probably haven't clicked on the 'Load' button.

well cause i didn't check the save equipment checkbox 

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Oh, makes sense :D.

i was more worried about the clay which was noted and being deposited and withdrawed over and over again even though i had a complete empty inv aswell as only the items equipped stated above

i was more worried about the clay which was noted and being deposited and withdrawed over and over again even though i had a complete empty inv aswell as only the items equipped stated above

Maybe it somehow didn't reset the variable and used it from the DB cache. Press the "Refresh all" button in the script manager before starting the script.

7 minutes ago, Roma said:

Maybe it somehow didn't reset the variable and used it from the DB cache. Press the "Refresh all" button in the script manager before starting the script.

did that but now its constantly going to the ge to buy the items needed even though i have them in the inventory