Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 minute ago, ME3MZ said:

When will "Nezz" fix the client because I need quests done for my accounts? Currently all my accounts are just sitting in grand exchange not doing anything? Thanks!!

Usually it doesn't take long but it looks like he's offline ATM.

Just now, Roma said:

Usually it doesn't take long but it looks like he's offline ATM.

Okay appreciate it, Thanks!! Also, where can I go to find upcoming added quests? Monkey Madness would be a huge help!!! 

Just now, ME3MZ said:

Okay appreciate it, Thanks!! Also, where can I go to find upcoming added quests? Monkey Madness would be a huge help!!! 

Upcoming quests: Grand tree, Sea slug (probably), mith gloves quest line. 

I doubt that I'll ever add MM/Underground pass because of the walking issues (you can't walk past some NPCs/Objects in these quests).

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Upcoming quests: Grand tree, Sea slug (probably), mith gloves quest line. 

I doubt that I'll ever add MM/Underground pass because of the walking issues (you can't walk past some NPCs/Objects in these quests).

oh wow, grand tree would be a great quest!!! what do you believe is the ETA on that?

Just now, ME3MZ said:

oh wow, grand tree would be a great quest!!! what do you believe is the ETA on that?

Most likely next month :).

Just now, Roma said:

Most likely next month :).

Sounds good!! Could you possibly notify me when the script is back up and running?

4 hours ago, ME3MZ said:

Thank you :)

V3.1 is now on the SDN please let me know if you run into issues. Don't forget to update your client (use the launcher instead of client.jar).