Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 minutes ago, Roma said:

Unlike the Tenzing part this is something I won't be able to hardcode that easily. I'm not sure if the recent OSRS update had an affect or something, because FIght Arena's been there almost since release. Like I said in the post above, I'm very limited on time this week, so I won't be able to test all the quests anytime soon.

Does this happen in a F2P world (does the bot have any teleports in its inventory)? That's weird people are reporting so many webwalking issues.

Free to play and p2p i believe last tested on 2.11 and tested f2p now on 3.0 gets stuck in that room no-matter what, webwalker gets stuck at upper lumbridge bank sometimes hit or miss but that jail room during prince ali quest is a guarantee to get stuck, got stuck for an hour and was banned only on that account this morning. Other account i babysat and clicked on the door didn't.

Edited by UncleHard

When doing Biohazard , at this stage

"Go upstairs and kill a mourner. A key will automatically be placed in the player's inventory. Use the key on the gate to get inside the caged room"

The bot is stuck at the first floor (he should go to the 2nd floor) , interacting with the 2 doors that face each other , going in and out both of them , in what seems to be an infinite loop , I observed it for 3-4 minutes before manually checking what should be done , and all it did was interact with these doors , getting in and out , so I believe the bot broke there , I climbed to the 2nd floor , opened the door , resumed the bot and it was working flawlessly again.

And I have to say , again , this bot is amazing , the amount of problems I find are so much less than what I expected , it's very very close to being flawless.

I wouldn't recommend queuing like 8 quests and going to sleep though , but it's amazing when you can check on it every hour or so.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:27 PM, Roma said:

It's a DreamBot walking issue, it's not something I can fix. However this doesn't occur often.

Can you put a safeguard against this? I.e. if bot fails to perform next task in alloted time period, stop script.

Now, if not monitored, this leads to a guaranteed account ban within a few minutes of the loop.

18 hours ago, BattleField said:

When doing Biohazard , at this stage

"Go upstairs and kill a mourner. A key will automatically be placed in the player's inventory. Use the key on the gate to get inside the caged room"

The bot is stuck at the first floor (he should go to the 2nd floor) , interacting with the 2 doors that face each other , going in and out both of them , in what seems to be an infinite loop , I observed it for 3-4 minutes before manually checking what should be done , and all it did was interact with these doors , getting in and out , so I believe the bot broke there , I climbed to the 2nd floor , opened the door , resumed the bot and it was working flawlessly again.

And I have to say , again , this bot is amazing , the amount of problems I find are so much less than what I expected , it's very very close to being flawless.

I wouldn't recommend queuing like 8 quests and going to sleep though , but it's amazing when you can check on it every hour or so.

Sadly I can not fix DreamBot's walking:(.

16 hours ago, causation said:

Can you put a safeguard against this? I.e. if bot fails to perform next task in alloted time period, stop script.

Now, if not monitored, this leads to a guaranteed account ban within a few minutes of the loop.

Yeah I could do that. 

12 hours ago, rawsouls93 said:

oh hi

can i get that 24 hour free  please thanks 

Authed.

Edited by Roma

7 hours ago, Roma said:

Yeah I could do that.

I like you.

[EDIT] For some reason I can't start Priest in Peril on a high level account, Debug says "We do not meet the quest requirements". Account is high combat level, and there are no other requirements - what's the issue?

Edited by causation

1 hour ago, causation said:

I like you.

[EDIT] For some reason I can't start Priest in Peril on a high level account, Debug says "We do not meet the quest requirements". Account is high combat level, and there are no other requirements - what's the issue?

I've accidentally added restless ghost to the req list for PiP.

Edited by Roma

I started it at Grand exchange and it just idle's there.
    No window/GUI popping up either, what did i do wrong?

Does the 24h support all quests?

Botters1

Edit: the bot state is  "Starting"

Edited by DreamBotters1