Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On 11/12/2021 at 9:15 AM, matanthia said:

pls fix the script when i try to finish quests the bot try to buy from GE Stamania and he dont find it,

change it to Streangh potion 

It buys items only when you first start the script, won't go to the GE mid quest. Toggle the "F2P Mode" setting if you're running it on non-members worlds in order for it to skip P2P items, I don't know why else stamina potions won't show up in GE.

Edited by Roma

hi

- gets suck in ge cycle trying to buy fiendish ash and beef for prince ali quest. types the name in GE search then retypes over and over. maybe add the full word to the search please??

- the setting to change mouse speed dooesnt appear to work? its quite fast

- if you die, it doesnt collect the gear off body? helps as i cant finish quest if i dont have the items i need

thanks

Edited by SToNED808

• 4 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, little7bug1 said:

Doesn't buy items automatically is this supposed to happen?

The update has now been approved, it is fixed now if it was getting stuck at the GE screen after the update. Btw there's an option in the settings which let's you use DreamBot's GE, if it happens to break after an update the script recompile will take longer and this can be used as an alternative.

Completed a number of quests, one problem i ran into was Mountain Daughter start of quest to talk to the man it struggled to climb the rock first. Apart from that great script! Purchased

8 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Ge still  broken, how this haven't been fixed yet, what the hell. Dreambot ge api doesn't work also

Update your client by running the launcher