Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

never mind it does, but it still bought some of the items for the quest even though i had already used the others. Im talking about dragon slayer I

You have to disable the GE option if you want to jump straight to the quest, then it won't buy the items.

5 hours ago, nicosuave707 said:

in reference to rquester idk if i tagged the right one im new here :P

Yeah, I'll check out the mini quest, as for the walking related issue I'd need a screenshot of it happening, it's something that the developers at DreamBot would have to look into.

11:42:06 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at di.a(di.java:161)
        at di.l(di.java:220)
        at di.d(di.java:56)
        at lx.onLoop(lx.java:433)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

On 7/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, romanaka3 said:

Not sure if you know that but
    Big Chompy Bird Hunting  right before need to cook cumby he stays at kids and doing nothing

Do you remember what the task is? Could you please take a screenshot of that issue?

On 7/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, dead chief said:

11:42:06 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at di.a(di.java:161)
        at di.l(di.java:220)
        at di.d(di.java:56)
        at lx.onLoop(lx.java:433)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea how to recreate this? When is it throwing this?

best quest bot at the moment would be great if there would be one released with more complicated quest

price is so cheap worth ur money

On 7/4/2021 at 11:46 PM, Roma said:

Do you remember what the task is? Could you please take a screenshot of that issue?

I was using trial 2h
    But quest name was Big Chompy Bird Hunting 
    And script was stuck at last part when asking childer recepy, task name was getting recipy i think

The script is great so far! I am having issues if anyone can help me out! Script worked fine a day ago or so. Waterfall doesn't work now. Any others I've tried do still work fine! Waterfall, however is stuck at bank even after buying all items for quests in the queue.

Thanks!! :D

Edited by PHOROX99

On 7/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, heyimHero said:

The script is great so far! I am having issues if anyone can help me out! Script worked fine a day ago or so. Waterfall doesn't work now. Any others I've tried do still work fine! Waterfall, however is stuck at bank even after buying all items for quests in the queue.

Thanks!! :D

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The bot will only bank if the quest has not been started. Maybe that's the reason it's just standing at the bank? What does it print on the paint?