Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

19 hours ago, c4hamster said:

Thank you again for being so prompt. I'm not seeing any errors in the console and I don't think I have any local scripts running. Anything I had on all other clients is now disabled so I don't think that would cause an issue. I'll try running through a command prompt and see if that helps but I'm kind of at a loss here. 

I don't suppose you could try to authorize me again, if not I'm sure I'll figure this out sooner or later. 

Hey,

I now know why you're not receiving the trial. There are 2 users registered with the same username:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/197762-c4hamster/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/197761-c4hamster/

Try to contact the staff to get this resolved.

Thanks @no_lifer 

33 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hey,

I now know why you're not receiving the trial. There are 2 users registered with the same username:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/197762-c4hamster/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/197761-c4hamster/

Try to contact the staff to get this resolved.

Thanks @no_lifer 

Thanks again for all the help, I have contacted support but haven't had any luck so far. I think I might opt to just buy the script so i can support you, seeing as you've been so helpful in this matter. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated :)

46 minutes ago, c4hamster said:

Thanks again for all the help, I have contacted support but haven't had any luck so far. I think I might opt to just buy the script so i can support you, seeing as you've been so helpful in this matter. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated :)

Well unfortunately my card is not working to buy the script. I hate to ask, but is there maybe a way you could send me the .bat file to see if i can run it locally? I'm more than willing to pay for the script once i get my finances figured out. I just want to make sure its actually working. I'm not sure if there's a way you could edit the file in a way that it would stop after a period of time.

1 minute ago, c4hamster said:

Well unfortunately my card is not working to buy the script. I hate to ask, but is there maybe a way you could send me the .bat file to see if i can run it locally? I'm more than willing to pay for the script once i get my finances figured out. I just want to make sure its actually working. I'm not sure if there's a way you could edit the file in a way that it would stop after a period of time.

I also made a second account so see if maybe that would help. c4hamster2 if you could authorize that. I'll comment here with that one as well just to see if it works.

23 minutes ago, c4hamster2 said:

Comment to see if this works

Authed.

Edit: pretty sure there's a bug on dreambot's end because it once again registered you twice:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/profile/197941-c4hamster2/

#197940 and #197941

And no, I can't send you a local version, sorry. We'll have to wait till DreamBot fixes it's registration, I don't see any other options.

Edit2: I DMed HashTag, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

20 minutes ago, ryuh said:

hi could i get a trial of this :)

Authed.

Edited by Roma

Alright, 3rd times the charm. This is the first time I didn't get an error when creating an account so there shouldn't be a ghost account hopefully.

Thanks again Roma for being so patient with me, I know this is a hassle and you've been nothing but understanding. I'm definitely going to buy this script when i have the means.

You're a total rockstar and you deserve support. If there's any other way I can support you or what you do, just let me know. I get payed soon so I can throw some of that your way if it helps.

7 hours ago, c4hamster3 said:

Alright, 3rd times the charm. This is the first time I didn't get an error when creating an account so there shouldn't be a ghost account hopefully.

Thanks again Roma for being so patient with me, I know this is a hassle and you've been nothing but understanding. I'm definitely going to buy this script when i have the means.

You're a total rockstar and you deserve support. If there's any other way I can support you or what you do, just let me know. I get payed soon so I can throw some of that your way if it helps.

You're welcome. Authed.

7 hours ago, lowtiergod said:

Hi can i please try this script? It looks good thanks :D

Authed.