Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

32 minutes ago, CalmSnow said:

I've been running tutorial island bots and they sometimes get stuck when a tree is in the way of a door etc, Is that just a bug?

Usually DreamBot's walker is able to find the path, if there are spots where it gets stuck I could hardcode them. Could you post a screenshot of the locations where it gets stuck?

Thanks.

Ah im no longer running them :( and i didnt take screenshots prior, ill let u know if i find anything else :) , As far as setting the bot up goes, is it just adding a quest from "supported quests" to "quest queue" ? I Haven't used it for anything else than tut island currently :) 

14e356de46adf1bc036af8bff0361b70.png

14 hours ago, CalmSnow said:

or is quest que just to do quests back to back without stopping?

It is just to do quests back to back without stopping. I personally wouldn't recommend doing that, especially with F2P quests. Just my two cents.

15 hours ago, CalmSnow said:

Ah im no longer running them :( and i didnt take screenshots prior, ill let u know if i find anything else :) , As far as setting the bot up goes, is it just adding a quest from "supported quests" to "quest queue" ? I Haven't used it for anything else than tut island currently :) 

14e356de46adf1bc036af8bff0361b70.png

Ah ok.

Setting the bot up is super easy. Gear your character up, check the instructions in the first post. Then you can either start a single quest in the third tab "Quests" or you can queue the quests in the second tab "Task system". If you end up adding quests to the queue then the bot will complete the quests one by one till all the selected quests are completed. 

And if you want to you can edit the script settings in the settings menu (top left corner of the GUI). You can also save all the settings (equipment, inventory, quest queues and script settings) by creating a profile in the first tab. So next time all you'll have to do is press 1 button to load all your settings.

12 hours ago, mr effect said:

upvoted and liked...now commenting, could you be ever so kind to share this trial with me

Authed.

Edited by Roma