Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 hours ago, Mango said:

@Roma

Hello! I upvoted, looks really good. Can I have a trial please?

Authed.

3 hours ago, MapedTechnic said:

Wont do tree gnome village, teles to castle wars and just sits there. " Talking to king bolren. "

I'll test TGV this week, thanks.

3 hours ago, woesohi said:

yea ive had some  problems with doors

Please let me know what quest(s)/loc(s) you had issues with. I can report issues to the DB staff, DreamBot handles walking and I think that they recently updates the nodes. Or maybe I'll fix the nodes within the script.

1 hour ago, beezdul said:

Hey, can I get a trial? (liked the post)

Authed.

Edited by Roma

Is there a way to limit the amount of stamina potions that the script buys? It's trying to buy way too many.

Edit: Also there's something wrong when trying to select the witch's house (not the witch's potion, the witch's house)

image.png.0c87c667bf87517cc87771e15bac74f2.png

Edit2: Noticed something potentially botwatch related - on The Grand Tree, talking to the commander would DC me on "so what's the problem?" every single time. I paused the script and did stuff manually, walking around, switching worlds, changing equipment, but every single time on this exact line it would DC me.

VjDOohA.png

Edit3: On fight arena it would be nice if the bot would wear the original equipment/take off the metal armor after getting in the safespot.

Overall a very good script, with a few minor flaws.

Edited by beezdul

Just purchased after reading a lot of positive reviews. I am babysitting and assisting any mistakes that occur throughout the entire process, I'm using this to break up pest control and other activities all for under 45 minutes at a time.

Note: I've found that you *can* restart the script while mid-quest, but you need to be located either at the grand exchange or near the next step in the quest you are on. You can stop mid-quest and bank the items and do other stuff and then finish the quest later with the script, but it will NOT draw the items from the bank that are needed, for example, it forgot the hammer and polished buttons in Animal Magnetism after restarting the script.

Requests: Fremennik Isles, Horrors from the Deep, Desert Treasure and the Lunar questline

Animal Magnetism ( COMPLETE ) Got stuck on 'Getting Ecto Tokens', got them myself, got stuck on 'Talking with Alice's Husband', teleported to Kharyll and talked to Husband and resumed the script.

Big Chompy Bird Hunting ( COMPLETE ) Logged me out once randomly while on 'Crafting Ogre Arrows', pausing the script, signing in and resuming fixed the issue.

Biohazard ( COMPLETE ) Got stuck on placing the bird feed near the watchtower, rotating the camera and moving the player a couple squares away fixed the issue.

Client of Kourend ( COMPLETE ) Got stuck on 'Talking with Horace' when it should have been trying to talk to Hosidius, opening the door to the building doesn't fix it and Hosidius is in a different location, talked to Hosidius manually at new location, got stuck on 'Talking with Veos', traveled to Port Sarim and talked to Veos at Port Piscarilius.

Death Plateau ( COMPLETE ) Worked flawlessly.

Fight Arena ( COMPLETE ) Worked flawlessly.

Fishing Contest ( COMPLETE ) Got stuck on 'Talking with Bonzo' northwest of Seer's Village, walked to Bonzo and talked to him manually.

Mountain Daughter ( COMPLETE ) Worked flawlessly.

Recipe for Disaster: Cook ( COMPLETE ) Doesn't get the required item 'Rotten Tomato' from the duel arena, teleported to duel arena and bought a rotten tomato from the crate, teleported back to lumbridge and resumed.

Recipe for Disaster: Dwarf ( COMPLETE ) Eats the rock cake after picking it up, made another rock cake myself and picked it up with the gloves, banked it and let it cool down.

Edited by Animus

5 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

I'll test TGV this week, thanks.

Please let me know what quest(s)/loc(s) you had issues with. I can report issues to the DB staff, DreamBot handles walking and I think that they recently updates the nodes. Or maybe I'll fix the nodes within the script.

Authed.

Plague city , kourend client

9 hours ago, beezdul said:

Is there a way to limit the amount of stamina potions that the script buys? It's trying to buy way too many.

Edit: Also there's something wrong when trying to select the witch's house (not the witch's potion, the witch's house)

image.png.0c87c667bf87517cc87771e15bac74f2.png

Edit2: Noticed something potentially botwatch related - on The Grand Tree, talking to the commander would DC me on "so what's the problem?" every single time. I paused the script and did stuff manually, walking around, switching worlds, changing equipment, but every single time on this exact line it would DC me.

VjDOohA.png

Edit3: On fight arena it would be nice if the bot would wear the original equipment/take off the metal armor after getting in the safespot.

Overall a very good script, with a few minor flaws.

The bot caches all items that you have on start (or it loads the setup from profiles). It also remembers the items status - noted or unnoted. Once it gets to the banking task on a combat based quest it copies the cached setup, but it also is supposed to deposit noted items. Even though there's no reason to grab noted items from the bank in this script, my other scripts that were binded to that API required this feature. So to avoid this from happening you can either preset a profile with the needed inventory and equipment setup or start the script without any uneeded (and mostly important noted) items.

The disconnects are probably connection related. It's strange that you get DC'd on the exact same dialogue, but if Jagex wants to flag or ban an account they don't have to disconnect your account. I've noticed that it's missing the status image on your screenshot, this also points towards connection issues (check the picture below).

TFYhRIc.png

I'll add the Fight Arena suggestion to my list. I'll probably have time to work on the quester next week and this will probably be implemented.

Thanks for the feedback.

8 hours ago, Animus said:

Just purchased after reading a lot of positive reviews. I am babysitting and assisting any mistakes that occur throughout the entire process, I'm using this to break up pest control and other activities all for under 45 minutes at a time.

***Notes: I've found that the overall speed of the macro can be a little hesitant at times, I just give it a minute or so and if it doesn't do anything I'll pause and resume, maybe change the camera angle or logout and back in. I love the stamina potion usage, props for that***

Requests: Fremenik Isles and Horrors from the Deep.

Animal MagnetismFAILED ) Gets stuck on 'Getting Ecto Tokens' - I went and got 20 of them and restarted the script, but it goes to the same place and says 'Talking to alice's husband' yet it just AFK's near the ectofungus place.

Big Chompy Bird Hunting ( COMPLETE ) Logged me out once randomly while on 'Crafting Ogre Arrows', pausing the script, signing in and resuming fixed the issue.

Biohazard ( COMPLETE ) Got stuck on placing the bird feed near the watchtower, rotating the camera and moving the player a couple squares away fixed the issue.

The bot isn't really supposed to idle at any time. It's probably not doing anything because DreamBot's walker is unable to calculate the path from tile A to tile B. Even though I highly rely on DreamBot's walker in this script, I can hardcode the path sometimes if it's not tied to my dialogues API. I'd need a picture to do that, as most of the walking issues depend on the loaded map chunk. 

The bot quickhops to another world if there are no trees left on Big Chompy quest. IIRC the bot will print a message in the console every time it hops a world.

Thanks for the feedback.

3 hours ago, dueymayer said:

can i get a trial please?

Authed.

19 minutes ago, xerenity said:

Wow, this script looks insane. I'd love to try it. Upvoted the post.

Authed.

392 pages of comments and the owner of the script still replies near instantly with detailed responses - that's what the hell I am talking about. Much respect Roma, thanks for the script, overall I will say it is a KILLER script. Too many features that I love to list.

9 hours ago, Roma said:

The bot caches all items that you have on start (or it loads the setup from profiles). It also remembers the items status - noted or unnoted. Once it gets to the banking task on a combat based quest it copies the cached setup, but it also is supposed to deposit noted items. Even though there's no reason to grab noted items from the bank in this script, my other scripts that were binded to that API required this feature. So to avoid this from happening you can either preset a profile with the needed inventory and equipment setup or start the script without any uneeded (and mostly important noted) items.

The bot isn't really supposed to idle at any time. It's probably not doing anything because DreamBot's walker is unable to calculate the path from tile A to tile B. Even though I highly rely on DreamBot's walker in this script, I can hardcode the path sometimes if it's not tied to my dialogues API. I'd need a picture to do that, as most of the walking issues depend on the loaded map chunk. 

Creating a new bank tab seemed to solve the issue of getting stuck in a loop withdrawing/depositing noted items. I will update if the issue presents itself again.

I can confirm Dreambot's walker api is interfering with this script since I also had the same issue where Rquester stopped working because it failed to calculate path from tile A to B according to the debug console.

I can also confirm that Tree Gnome Village is bugged and currently not working. The script gets stuck on "Talking to King Bolren".