Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Just now, WallyBuck said:

Thank you. I was just hoping that there was a pre existing sequence, or that the scripture had a recommended progression through the quests already. Using experience from the quests to satisfy pre requisites for the next quest. This will take me some time to research this on my own. Oh well!

You won't run through the list without some additional training (woodcutting, crafting, slayer etc). The bot will stop if the account doesn't met the requirements.

Here's a list of quests you should complete first (note the list is unordered):

• client of kourend
    • doric's
    • dragon slayer
    • druidic ritual
    • fight arena
    • fishing contest
    • imp catcher
    • plague city
    • knight's sword
    • tourist trap
    • nature spirit
    • tgv
    • vampire slayer
    • waterfall
    • witchs house
    • rfd

Thank you for your help thus far. I have just recently purchased the script, and I am having trouble getting it to run. It looks like the script automatically adjusts the zoom settings, and goes through a preliminary sequence, and ends the script. 

I would upload a copy of the debug log, but I'm unsure how to copy the entire debug log. 

Please advise? Thank you for your assistance.

Just now, WallyBuck said:

Thank you for your help thus far. I have just recently purchased the script, and I am having trouble getting it to run. It looks like the script automatically adjusts the zoom settings, and goes through a preliminary sequence, and ends the script. 

I would upload a copy of the debug log, but I'm unsure how to copy the entire debug log. 

Please advise? Thank you for your assistance.

DreamBot only works with default zoom therefore they've built in a zoom solver. Here's a solution posted by Hashtag: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16269-dreamhunter-wont-run/

However if you've enabled fresh start you shouldn't run into any cache issues. Make sure to read the first post.

Thank you. 

I have read the first post, and selected the "fresh start" option in the dream bot settings.

I tried running the script from the login screen, instead of bank standing at the GE. I am now running into a problem where the account will not progress through the splash page in  between the login page and the playable world. The script will also continuously open new tabs in my safari browser. Taking me to Jagex' "pay for membership page.

Please advise? 

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, WallyBuck said:

Thank you. 

I have read the first post, and selected the "fresh start" option in the dream bot settings.

I tried running the script from the login screen, instead of bank standing at the GE. I am now running into a problem where the account will not progress through the splash page in  between the login page and the playable world. The script will also continuously open new tabs in my safari browser. Taking me to Jagex' "pay for membership page.

Please advise? 

Thanks.

This is once again one of DreamBot's solvers. Did you update your client by running the launcher? Did you restart your client after enabling 'fresh start'?

I did restart the client after selecting "fresh start".

I will uninstall/reinstall dreambot. Activate fresh start. Then Restart the client and try again. 

10 minutes ago, WallyBuck said:

I did restart the client after selecting "fresh start".

I will uninstall/reinstall dreambot. Activate fresh start. Then Restart the client and try again. 

Ok. To clarify I can not affect DreamBot's solvers and they work fine on my end. The only suggestion that I can give if it ends up not working on your end, start the script after logging on your account. Or you could run the client via CMD and see if it's throwing any errors, that way the developers could fix the issue.

Edited by Roma

Roma, You are awesome. 

I appreciate your responsiveness and and feedback. After uninstalling/reinstalling dreamboat, your script seems to be working wonderfully. 

Thank you. I appreciate you.

Hi Roma, 

I just purchased this script, but I'm having a few issues. I'm also new in using Dreambot and I have a clean install. 

1. I setup a queue for quests - Imp Catcher, Witchs Potion and Witch House. It completed first quest but then stop. I assume it was suppose to teleport back or continue. I'm not sure how this works. (I did have default zoom)

2. I ran back to Grand Exchange and restarted but just Witchs Potion and House but once again it failed to continue to next after completing Potion Quest. 

3. During Witch's House it stopped too until I turned camera around with arrow it continued. I'm also a mage, so it failed to get runes for attacking. Instead it banks runes I need for spells when I run script. 

3. Another issue scripts continues trying to buy more items for the quest that I already had. It seems like it can't detect I already have these items. (eg. Another set of leather gloves)

Thanks for any clarification.