Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

This script has gotten 9 of my accoutns banned. I've never botted on them, they were almost brand new. I did like 4 quests, which were priest in peril, witch's potion, vampire slayer and the restless ghost.

I would like a refund, I can provide logins to the accounts. I bought VIP only for this......

Purchased this yesterday, Did a handful of quests then right at the end of mountain daughter all my accounts got banned. i only used this on a fresh account and 3 others got hit as a result lol. recommend updating!

9 hours ago, Muiguel545 said:

Hello i would like to report some problems:

Problem 1- Grand exchange:

The script tries to buy "Amulet of Glory(5)", "Ring of Wealth(3)", which do not exist for sale on the GE

Sugestion - Make it write when looking for the Amulet of Glory- "Amulet of Glory", and when looking for the ring of wealth- "Ring of Wealth" or just fix it

The Tourist Trap:

Problem 2- When you are on a quest quene when you try to withdraw items for "The Tourist trap", it gets confused and it withdraws the items noted, then it switches to "item" mode, and then it deposits and then it changes to "note" mode once again and then the cycle repeats itself(and it gets stuck there), this is a problem because i then have to stop the script and run it again and then it goes to the GE and buys the items all over again

Sugestion - when "The Tourist trap" is in quene make it not buy the items right away and only when its time to do the quest so it atleast can keep going by itself

Problem 3- When the character gets stuck in prison the script does not know what to do

Suggestion- make the script get the prison key before trying to free the slave to reduce the chance of this happening

Suggestion2-  Allow the script to keep equipment on the hands so it has an easier time killing the Mercenary Captain(it sometimes does this, but its inconsistent) 

thank you and have a nice day

Hey,

1) The bot will buy missing items from the profile setup (inventory, equipment). Like it says in the first post:

d9ilEYp.png

2) It's happening for the same reason (the bot is also keeping track of the item status [noted or not]). FAQ:

svppCPN.png

3) I'll check if jagex has changed something.

Suggestions:

1) I'll do it once DB's hovering glitch gets fixed. It'll occur in that house from time to time. I've hardcoded houses in the past, it does not always help. 

2) Most people run the quests on low hp/def accounts and they're using magic, they need that inventory space. 

Thanks for the feedback :).

8 hours ago, JewpaCabra said:

upvoted! can i have a trial broski :)

Authed.

8 hours ago, Turbo said:

Did you remove F2p mode? @Roma

It's in the "Settings" menu in the GUI :).

5 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

I upvoted for a trial.

Authed.

Edited by Roma