Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Found another bug , in death plateue , when I got the spiky climbing boots and i need to go talk to tenzing (then he gives me a scroll and i go forward , not back from the door i came)

the bot doesnt go to tenzing , just stands there , drinking stamina pots when effect runs out

Edited by BattleField

Another problem , in jungle potion , I had to intervene , I got attacked ( I believe automatically) by this spear wielding npc and the bot was constantly trying to dialogue with "Trufitus" , my combat level is higher than 40

it was stuck since the npc attacking me kept reseting the dialogue until i paused the bot , killed him , resumed.

DTr0s3Z.png

Is there a trial? been interested in the script just want to see if it is good. Cheers.

*Edit: I have upvoted your post. Let me know when trial is possible. Thank you!

Edited by yunathetuna
    Upvoting

There's  a bug with Lost city.

It doesn't use the deposit box and doesn't bank the glory and the iron axe.Also doesn't take boat to entrana after. When i do this manualy it starts working. 

After it gets the dramen staff and tps lumbridge -> it tries to home teleport while being in lumbridge -> script stops after that (Lost city)

Edited by Verial

Hey Roma - loving 3.0. Unsure if this has been brought up, but if I save a profile with say 3000 blood runes (for example) and then try and use it at a later date and I don't have 3000 blood runes in my bank (say I have 2650) it will try and purchase the 3000 blood runes again (I'm guessing to match the amount "saved" in the gear profile. Luckily I caught my bot before it tried to buy 9760 more blood runes haha! 

8 hours ago, BattleField said:

It's a great script , did like 10 f2p quests for me in 20 minutes , I was amazed by how good it is , how it's using p2p items to get to certain locations quick , an impressive script.

the only problem i got into is the bot getting stuck in a loop getting money out of bank and in , infinite loop.

I have read what u said about it "Since there's a cap set for coins and you've added coins to your setup it's stuck in a loop."

and I didnt really understand ... I have done nothing , and in the middle of the 4th quest it does this infinite loop , stuck until i manually fix it

To avoid this all you have to do is start the script with an empty inventory or if you're using profiles then make sure that you don't save any unneeded items in your inventory. If you're running the script with melee or ranged then your inventory should be empty. The bot will copy the inventory and equipment setup when it's about to complete a combat based quest (pretty much any quest that requires you to kill a NPC). 

The bot is saving the exact setup (id, name, status [noted/unnoted], amount]. The bot will always make sure that it doesn't bring your whole cash stack on a quest. If you save coins to your setup it'll:

• Deposit the coins since it extends the limit set for the quest.
    • Will withdraw coins since they've been added to your setup.

Check out the main post, there's more information :).

8 hours ago, UncleHard said:

Opens the bank does absolutely nothing at the end of d slayer now? Nothing saved in the invy, and full rune equipped saved before quest with anti dragon before quest

Happens right before fight w/ dragon, free to play mode all of these glitches were experienced not member mode.

It's looking for a teleport (glory or a tab). For some reason I haven't thought about F2P back then. I'll see what can be done, but it might take some time, I'm very limited on time this week. Thanks for letting me know.

8 hours ago, BattleField said:

Found another bug , in death plateue , when I got the spiky climbing boots and i need to go talk to tenzing (then he gives me a scroll and i go forward , not back from the door i came)

the bot doesnt go to tenzing , just stands there , drinking stamina pots when effect runs out

That's something DreamBot's webwalking takes care of, it doesn't look like they're working on any walking improvements :(. Luckily this is a part that I could easily hardcode. Thanks.

7 hours ago, BattleField said:

Another problem , in jungle potion , I had to intervene , I got attacked ( I believe automatically) by this spear wielding npc and the bot was constantly trying to dialogue with "Trufitus" , my combat level is higher than 40

it was stuck since the npc attacking me kept reseting the dialogue until i paused the bot , killed him , resumed.

DTr0s3Z.png

This isn't really a bug. Quote from the first post:

PgwBY0N.png

4 hours ago, kingshellz101 said:

Trail? Upvote 

will buy if it goes good

Authed.

2 hours ago, yunathetuna said:

Is there a trial? been interested in the script just want to see if it is good. Cheers.

*Edit: I have upvoted your post. Let me know when trial is possible. Thank you!

Authed.

2 hours ago, Verial said:

There's  a bug with Lost city.

It doesn't use the deposit box and doesn't bank the glory and the iron axe.Also doesn't take boat to entrana after. When i do this manualy it starts working. 

After it gets the dramen staff and tps lumbridge -> it tries to home teleport while being in lumbridge -> script stops after that (Lost city)

My friend told me about this yesterday. I haven't had time to check what's wrong yet. He showed me that it's throwing an error but he forgot to copy paste it.

I've tested lost city before the release and it worked well, so it probably has to do with the recent OSRS update. 

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, hehegurl said:

Hey Roma - loving 3.0. Unsure if this has been brought up, but if I save a profile with say 3000 blood runes (for example) and then try and use it at a later date and I don't have 3000 blood runes in my bank (say I have 2650) it will try and purchase the 3000 blood runes again (I'm guessing to match the amount "saved" in the gear profile. Luckily I caught my bot before it tried to buy 9760 more blood runes haha! 

Hey, I'll see if I can set a limit for runes or something. This can be avoided by caching less runes.

Glad that you like the new version :)

@Roma

Fight arena also has a problem after killing the ogre & Bouncer,it's not leaving the arena. After i leave the arena  it works fine.

V3 seems pretty good so far just a few bug fixes and it will be great.

Also Prine Ali Rescue gets stuck in the jail room every single time doesn’t matter what account, I know the DreamBot walker is hit or miss would this be an issue with the script on that quest?

5 hours ago, Verial said:

@Roma

Fight arena also has a problem after killing the ogre & Bouncer,it's not leaving the arena. After i leave the arena  it works fine.

V3 seems pretty good so far just a few bug fixes and it will be great.

Unlike the Tenzing part this is something I won't be able to hardcode that easily. I'm not sure if the recent OSRS update had an affect or something, because FIght Arena's been there almost since release. Like I said in the post above, I'm very limited on time this week, so I won't be able to test all the quests anytime soon.

1 hour ago, UncleHard said:

Also Prine Ali Rescue gets stuck in the jail room every single time doesn’t matter what account, I know the DreamBot walker is hit or miss would this be an issue with the script on that quest?

Does this happen in a F2P world (does the bot have any teleports in its inventory)? That's weird people are reporting so many webwalking issues.