Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 minutes ago, Verial said:

Priest in peril doesn't seem to work for me

[INFO]19:28:00: Quest: PRIEST_IN_PERIL

[INFO]19:28:00: Script set to running!

[INFO]19:28:04: New task: Banking

[INFO]19:28:04: We do not meet the quest requirements

[INFO]19:28:04: Stopping script: RQuester

[INFO]19:28:04: Completed 0 in 00:00:13

In order to start PiP you have to complete The Restless Ghost first.

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Oh i see,the quest is coded this way. You don't have to complete restless ghost tho for PiP.

It has problems with buying poison,The price it buys is kinda law bot has been waiting over 30 mins in the GE.  it was buying for 2K in ge when the offer was 1.6K. Would be great if it puts a high offer on it so it buys. (Ernest the chicken)

Edited by Verial

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Second on the poison manually purchased it for 2,500, also for vampire slayer after doing sheep shearer script goes to upper lumby bank withdraws and deposits cash over and over i have fresh start and a bank tab.

Also a lot of times for upper lumby bank the walker gets stuck i need to click stairs for it to get down to the first floor.

Edited by UncleHard

1 hour ago, Verial said:

Oh i see,the quest is coded this way. You don't have to complete restless ghost tho for PiP.

It has problems with buying poison,The price it buys is kinda law bot has been waiting over 30 mins in the GE.  it was buying for 2K in ge when the offer was 1.6K. Would be great if it puts a high offer on it so it buys. (Ernest the chicken)

Oh sorry, I'll remove the requirement.  Yeah I can increase the price.

2 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Second on the poison manually purchased it for 2,500, also for vampire slayer after doing sheep shearer script goes to upper lumby bank withdraws and deposits cash over and over i have fresh start and a bank tab.

Also a lot of times for upper lumby bank the walker gets stuck i need to click stairs for it to get down to the first floor.

eSfkqUu.png

Since there's a cap set for coins and you've added coins to your setup it's stuck in a loop.

Hey,

came to dreambot from another bot to try out this quester as it looks alot better.

Upvoted the thread.

assuming the tests go well ill be buying once I sort out vouchers since dreambot doesnt accept paypal. 😠

21 minutes ago, Zavranca said:

Hey,

came to dreambot from another bot to try out this quester as it looks alot better.

Upvoted the thread.

assuming the tests go well ill be buying once I sort out vouchers since dreambot doesnt accept paypal. 😠

Authed.

It's a great script , did like 10 f2p quests for me in 20 minutes , I was amazed by how good it is , how it's using p2p items to get to certain locations quick , an impressive script.

the only problem i got into is the bot getting stuck in a loop getting money out of bank and in , infinite loop.

I have read what u said about it "Since there's a cap set for coins and you've added coins to your setup it's stuck in a loop."

and I didnt really understand ... I have done nothing , and in the middle of the 4th quest it does this infinite loop , stuck until i manually fix it

3 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Opens the bank does absolutely nothing at the end of d slayer now? Nothing saved in the invy, and full rune equipped saved before quest with anti dragon before quest

Happens right before fight w/ dragon, free to play mode all of these glitches were experienced not member mode.

Edited by UncleHard