Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Just now, olstan said:

No worries,
    I am really impressed with the script so far :)

The fight arena fights were a bit bot like, it would safe spot and do 2 attacks, wait for the paint to say 100% health and then attack again a few seconds later and repeat

That's weird. Are you using fresh start?

may I ask what framework do you use for this? 

is dwarf cannon fixed, death plateau (the lad doesn't open the door) which lead me to get banhammered for spamming doors :D no worries tho, got used to bans.

and for example in the waterfall quest the guy is stuck at banking because there is no teleports, or home teleport might have a cooldown, adding teleport to edgevile via amulet of glory could be nice since ring of recoil is used most of the time.

also a nice QOL feature would be to remove the quests that have already be done (it kinda is there but not quite right)

Edited by dream123

Just now, Roma said:

That's weird. Are you using fresh start?

Yes i run fresh start everytime.

For dragon slayer also, if there was the option for mage prey that would also help alot.

25 minutes ago, dream123 said:

may I ask what framework do you use for this? 

is dwarf cannon fixed, death plateau (the lad doesn't open the door)

and for example in the waterfall quest the guy is stuck at banking because there is no teleports, or home teleport might have a dealy, adding teleport to edgevile via amulet of glory could be nice.

It's an old abstract node based framework.

Not sure what's wrong with Dwarf cannon, I ran every single quest 3 times in V3.0 and haven't ran into issues.

Death plateau - what door are we talking about? When it comes to opening doors - that's something that usually DreamBot's A* algorithm takes care of. Except for a few doors that I had to hardcode that DB had issues with and ended up hovering in a loop.

Waterfall - I could make sure that it has a RoD before entering the waterfall dungeon. Never happened to me personally though :).

25 minutes ago, olstan said:

Yes i run fresh start everytime.

For dragon slayer also, if there was the option for mage prey that would also help alot.

I had the idea to add prayer support, but most people are running the script on fresh accounts, so i didn't add it. I might do that in the future, it's not heavily requested ATM.

Edited by Roma