Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, Roma said:

I updated the script one more time, the recent OSRS update broke many quests. The new version is already on the SDN. I've fixed/tested most quests. LMK if you notice bugs :).

Always great to see new additions to the script, well done.

Have you ever considered adding Underground Pass to the list? It's a big quest and would pose a challenge to script, but it's very annoying to do by hand and is useful for a variety of accounts. It could become a shining beacon in your portfolio of quests.

Edited by causation

8 hours ago, causation said:

Always great to see new additions to the script, well done.

Have you ever considered adding Underground Pass to the list? It's a big quest and would pose a challenge to script, but it's very annoying to do by hand and is useful for a variety of accounts. It could become a shining beacon in your portfolio of quests.

The only reason UP isn't added yet are the cages at the end. You should know what I am talking about :)

4 hours ago, qf3 said:

Sometimes in between quest, it just starts withdrawing/banking coins on an endless loop

Start the script with an empty inventory if you're running cb based quests. You can find examples in the first post (with screenshots) and an in depth explanation in the FAQ.

Edit: I'll update the topic later. Will mark the 'combat based quests'.

Edited by Roma

3 hours ago, Rebuy said:

Hey, this seems like a great script for starting out. 

Could I snag a free trial? Just upvoted

Authed.

mate this script is fucking shit.

Death plateau [wont gamble properly and gets stuck repeating that chat phase, then on the same quest keeps repeating talking to the sherpa]

Fight arena[keeps repeating chat screen with boy sammy servil, then gets stuck outside after buying khali brew and cant even open door]

Waterfall[When reading book of baxtorian just pauses reading that book and you need to click out]

Dwarf Cannon[After repairing fences keeps trying to talk to Captain Lawgof over and over again]

Refund thanks

I didnt buy a Quester so i would to do the Quests myself.

Edited by maiameihana

33 minutes ago, maiameihana said:

mate this script is fucking shit.

Death plateau [wont gamble properly and gets stuck repeating that chat phase, then on the same quest keeps repeating talking to the sherpa]

Fight arena[keeps repeating chat screen with boy sammy servil, then gets stuck outside after buying khali brew and cant even open door]

Waterfall[When reading book of baxtorian just pauses reading that book and you need to click out]

Dwarf Cannon[After repairing fences keeps trying to talk to Captain Lawgof over and over again]

Refund thanks

I didnt buy a Quester so i would to do the Quests myself.

Instead of flaming you could just check the forums. Many widgets were outdated and the dialogues were broken after the recent OSRS update.

Nezz has fixed the dialogues on friday: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/15453-client-release/

I've updated all the widgets on the same day (the SDN manager has approved the update within a day).

If you want a refund - just open a refund request here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/

16 minutes ago, joedee91 said:

Looks good!

i've upvoted and looking forward to trying this script!!

Joe

Authed :).

16 hours ago, Roma said:

So far so good. A little buggy in some parts, mostly trying to get it to start 

tourist trap (which i tried running at script start as first in the queue)

usually fixed by going to the GE and restarting the script.

Two notable bugs i'd like to bring to the attention are 

1) in tree gnome village fighting the guard it does not safespot, so my character got rekt i had to try killing him myself and still struggled lol

Also following me killing it it would continue the quest, but it got me killed as it ran through white wolf mountain straight through and i had no food left 

2) upon completion of restless ghost, it was going to continue to the next quest but got stopped after the quest completed and it would not run as i gained a prayer level. as soon as i clicked ok on the level up it continued running but got lost again so i just restarted the script. 

Overall it's working wonderfully & will be well worth $20 provided people continue to report their minor issues as this script can do a whole lot of quests for a new account.

Also, have you ever considered sea slug? I think that's the name, but it gets players from level 1-20 fishing which could be quite useful

Definitely gonna consider buying this once I manage a way to pay without linking my credit card. Shame they no longer take paypal.