Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hi, I can't seem to find the tutorial island quest?

edit: nvm found it! wasn't in the usual section <3

I also have a suggestion, would you be able to add tasks like completing the stronghold to get the fancy boots? :)

Edited by biscuittRS

Hi, I died whilst doing the witches house quest, and so I restarted dreambot and tried doing the quest again. However, at grand exchange, when the bot withdraws the money, it just gets stuck. Why is this happening?

Upvoted, can i get a trial :)

Upvoted, can I get a trial pls? :)

Hey Roma, I upvoted. Could I get a trial good sir?

Authed.

Hi, I can't seem to find the tutorial island quest?

edit: nvm found it! wasn't in the usual section <3

I also have a suggestion, would you be able to add tasks like completing the stronghold to get the fancy boots? :)

I might add mini quests in the future (barcrawl, maybe abyss etc) but in the near future I am going to focus on quests.

Hi, I died whilst doing the witches house quest, and so I restarted dreambot and tried doing the quest again. However, at grand exchange, when the bot withdraws the money, it just gets stuck. Why is this happening?

VLIjdzd.png

There's also more information in the FAQ.

Anyways to make sure that the bot does not die during witch's house you should at least get water strike (complete imp catcher or another quest before starting witch's house). Back in the days the bot used to withdraw more food and it was able to complete it with lvl 1 magic. I am not sure if that's still possible nowdays, maybe with some sick rng.

Edited by Roma

Script works really well! Ill definitely be purchasing. For the most part it is fully afk, however i did have to interact with it a few times (mostly combat related). 

I would add the varrock museum mini game quest (get 9 slayer and hunter) so that that the req for animal magnetism are easier to automate.

Also the 111 warlord at the end of tree gnome hits quiet hard for a low level, their is a safe spot that could be used to negate this (i died once and had to do it).

Only fault i found; On dwarf cannon when it needs to go to the dwarven camp and get the mould it goes into a state of Looking for Lolk and runs off in the wrong direction. Also if you use the task system to do multiple quests in a row, it does all its buying for all tasks at the GE at the start. If you interrupt/stop it at any point, then it will want to re-buy everything again. Maybe it can check the bank and then gather the additional items to idiot proof it.

This script is straight class though!

Edited by mahavana