Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I experienced in Waterfall Quest, that after the Bot has gotten the Glarial's Pebble, it would teleport to CW Bank and enter the bank. However, it will just be stuck there without doing anything. I figured it was because i deactivated the option to bank all equipped items.

Just a headsup, i don't know if you can make a workaround - or maybe have that written somewhere?

I am loving the script so far, very well done! 

I experienced in Waterfall Quest, that after the Bot has gotten the Glarial's Pebble, it would teleport to CW Bank and enter the bank. However, it will just be stuck there without doing anything. I figured it was because i deactivated the option to bank all equipped items.

Just a headsup, i don't know if you can make a workaround - or maybe have that written somewhere?

I am loving the script so far, very well done! 

Oh, yeah it is using the 'deposit worn items' button, I haven't thought about this :). I'll most likely add a failsafe for this, thanks!

Script status (as displayed in the paint): Nothing

Bug description: Doing Dwarf Cannon, when the bot is about to fix the Railings - after it has used the first railing piece, it will just stand still with no Status. I tried to work around it by collection one piece of railing then dropping it, getting a new one and so on. However, even though i didn't get enough railing to finish the fence, when it used the last it would yet again just stand still with no task.

After it was done with the Railing part, it completed the quest with no further problems.

Errors (if any): No errors were displayed in the Debug console.

Extra info: I didn't start this quest on it's own, i made a queue with 5 quests in this order: #1 Waterfall Quest #2 Dwarf cannon #3 Druidic Ritual #4 Jungle Potion #5 Imp Catcher.

Hope this info helps  :D

Edited by Juicehh

Items from last quests should not affect how the script works :). It only stores the items it has on start and copies everything when it's completeing a combat based quest. It won't withdraw items that it received during a quest.

Did updating the client help? If not, do you get any errors? I just started the script and Fight arena & RFD dwarf do not appear on the list after completeing them. If the client update didn't help please let me know - are you using Fresh start?

I have been using DBlaunchar.jar  , i am not using fresh start,haven't tried that yet.  I am just trying to make sure right now that i only have runes in my inventory before starting. I am gonna test it soon

Edited by Verial

I have been using DBlaunchar.jar  , i am not using fresh start,haven't tried that yet.  I am just trying to make sure right now that i only have runes in my inventory before starting. I am gonna test it soon

Ok, please test it with fresh start (make sure you rr the client) could be a cache issue.