Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

This Randum person is completely out of line and disrespectful. How does ad hominem solve any issue? Grow up. Anyway, I tried Client of Kourend and Mountain Daughter and it buys the items, then just stops. The mouse stops moving and that's it. If this issue is not resolved by whoever is managing this script then I will be asking for a refund. 

Edited by ultima89

This Randum person is completely out of line and disrespectful. How does ad hominem solve any issue? Grow up. Anyway, I tried Client of Kourend and Mountain Daughter and it buys the items, then just stops. The mouse stops moving and that's it. If this issue is not resolved by whoever is managing this script then I will be asking for a refund. 

I'm not sure what game you're playing here. I have replied to your post and explained everything. I have asked for actual information to help you with your issue, you haven't provided anything. You had a trial on dec 15th how comes you haven't experienced any issues back then? Randum, even though in a rude manner, has told you that he's not experiencing any of those issues, so it's obviously an user error.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-rquester-33-quests-fully-automated-task-system-tutorial-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting-stamina/page-50?do=findComment&comment=124028

Post #499

The fact that every quests stops for you after buying items (yet you haven't provided the console log) makes me think that your client is simply outdated.

Why does the bot keep redrawing and depositing money?

You have to start the script with an empty inventory. There are gear/inventory examples in the main post and there's an explanation in the FAQ.

Edited by Roma

Read my last comments, I clearly said that the script doesn't work. When I click "mountain daughter" literally nothing happens, do you want me to record a video for you? How am I playing a game when I spent $20 for this crappy script? I am downloading a free version of camtasia just to record this and show you since you don't know how to read English when I said " I tried Client of Kourend and Mountain Daughter and it buys the items, then just stops. The mouse stops moving and that's it. If this issue is not resolved by whoever is managing this script then I will be asking for a refund. "

script is garbage, been stuck at this screen for 3 mins, look at timer. Do not buy! I want a refund now! _EJRhPk_Tt68betjSmZklA.png

Edited by ultima89

Read my last comments, I clearly said that the script doesn't work. When I click "mountain daughter" literally nothing happens, do you want me to record a video for you? How am I playing a game when I spent $20 for this crappy script? 

Do not blame the script if you aren't able to run it it's completely your fault. There are hundreds of users that are running it.

I have offered you my help, yet you aren't doing anything. All you do is cry in this topic.

When you said that the bot is idling I asked you for additional information (the status/console log), untill this moment you haven't done anything to actually resolve this issue. I have told you that I'm not reading minds.

Now that you said that EVERY quest is stopping I said the following thing:

"The fact that every quests stops for you after buying items (yet you haven't provided the console log) makes me think that your client is simply outdated."

Instead of trying to find a solution for an issue that is caused by your inexperience and basic understanding, you are blaming the script. 

Edited by Roma

Please explain specifically how me clicking "mountain daughter" then your script doing literally nothing is in any way my fault. Also, explain to me how calling me "inexperienced" and "basic" solve anything? How does your interpretation of my personal computer experience relate to ANY solution?! You haven't even recognized the fact that I have provided picture proof of your script sitting idle for 3 minutes, yet you continue to spew personal character attacks at me, rather than brainstorm solutions. You have some growing up to do, and some programming to learn. 

Edited by ultima89

Please explain to specifically how me clicking "mountain daughter" then your script doing literally nothing is in any way my fault. Also, explain to me how calling me "inexperienced" and "basic" solve anything? How does your interpretation of my personal computer experience pertain to the fact that I provided picture proof of your script sitting idle for 3 minutes, yet you continue to spew personal character attacks at me, rather than brainstorm solutions. You have some growing up to do, and some programming to learn. 

You are not willing to communicate, you were asking questions that are all answered in the main post. I have offered my help 3 times, you were rejecting it. 

Now that you have finally edited your post and added a picture I can tell what the issue is, the status is not displaying, which means that the client is unable to read the varps. It's a client issue, most likely it's oudated. You should use the launcher instead of client.jar

Just for you I have started the quest on an account that does not need MTD:

rlau5k.png

67ljdz.jpg

As you can see the status is showing up and everything is working.

Was it that hard to actually provide me the information?

Edited by Roma

Well that's great it works for you, I can show you on skype that I downloaded the newest client and it does the same thing. I'm the one who actually paid for this, and it is not working.

ZtGoUz0ATJaFYTtuQ_cnpA.png

4 minutes idle, with proof of updated client 

Proggy 2: fW6bZgDjSIei-CkrxJK5_A.png

Proggy 3: 

Kc6Qqv9QTciKvs5UHYTU7Q.png

Proggy 4: LICUu5hjSWSKuS9rxrAdGA.png

Edited by ultima89

Well that's great it works for you, I can show you on skype that I downloaded the newest client and it does the same thing. I'm the one who actually paid for this, and it is not working.

4 minutes idle, with proof of updated client 

Proggy 2: 

Proggy 3: 

Proggy 4: 

Then this means that you have started the quest stopped it, left the location, banked all items and the bot does not know what it's supposed to do. As I've already said in the first reply and as it says in the main post:

Quote:

*Please note that the bot will continue the quest even if you restart the script as long as you have all the required items in the inventory. There are some exceptions, such as Death plateau. However the bot won't bank on start if you have already started the quest. If you want to continue a quest, you should disable the grand exchange feature in the top menu->settings.