Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

THIS SCRIPT ONLY WORKS WITH GRAND EXCHANGE!

Make sure your zoom is on default, breaks, randoms and roofs are disabled!

Why not disable breaks and random event solvers when it's started?

I am trying to get Dragon slayer to work but i keeps just hovering the mouse after buying things from g.e... this is the second quest that messed up for me, Vampire slayer being the first one when i was getting the garlic and fighting the vampire.

[INFO]19:32:01: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]19:32:03: Loaded 5318 web nodes successfully!

[INFO]19:32:03: [ExtendedWalking] Loading custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:03: [ExtendedWalking] Loaded 109 custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:18: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]19:32:22: Loaded 5318 web nodes successfully!

[INFO]19:32:22: [ExtendedWalking] Loading custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:22: [ExtendedWalking] Loaded 109 custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:42: TTT Weapon: Adamant scimitar

[INFO]19:32:42: Warning solver registered

[INFO]19:32:47: XP Reward #1:Agility

[INFO]19:32:47: XP Reward #2:Agility

[INFO]19:32:50: Quest: TOURIST_TRAP

[INFO]19:32:50: Script set to running!

[INFO]19:33:04: New task: Getting the key

I'm getting this error with the tourist trap. it keeps saying "getting the key"

THIS SCRIPT ONLY WORKS WITH GRAND EXCHANGE!

Make sure your zoom is on default, breaks, randoms and roofs are disabled!

Why not disable breaks and random event solvers when it's started?

Because I am overriding it in some quests. And it is still possible to use it but most users aren't experienced enough to understand when they shouldn't do it.

I am trying to get Dragon slayer to work but i keeps just hovering the mouse after buying things from g.e... this is the second quest that messed up for me, Vampire slayer being the first one when i was getting the garlic and fighting the vampire.

Please make sure your zoom is on default.

[INFO]19:32:01: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]19:32:03: Loaded 5318 web nodes successfully!

[INFO]19:32:03: [ExtendedWalking] Loading custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:03: [ExtendedWalking] Loaded 109 custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:18: Starting game state listener!

[INFO]19:32:22: Loaded 5318 web nodes successfully!

[INFO]19:32:22: [ExtendedWalking] Loading custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:22: [ExtendedWalking] Loaded 109 custom web nodes

[INFO]19:32:42: TTT Weapon: Adamant scimitar

[INFO]19:32:42: Warning solver registered

[INFO]19:32:47: XP Reward #1:Agility

[INFO]19:32:47: XP Reward #2:Agility

[INFO]19:32:50: Quest: TOURIST_TRAP

[INFO]19:32:50: Script set to running!

[INFO]19:33:04: New task: Getting the key

I'm getting this error with the tourist trap. it keeps saying "getting the key"

It's not an error, it's the current task, I guess that you have manually started the quest, the bot should continue as long as you have the required items and are in the desert. You should let the bot do the quest.

Edited by Roma

Because I am overriding it in some quests. And it is still possible to use it but most users aren't experienced enough to understand when they shouldn't do it.

Please make sure your zoom is on default.

It's not an error, it's the current task, I guess that you have manually started the quest, the bot should continue as long as you have the required items and are in the desert. You should let the bot do the quest.

I restarte the script after it got stuck. I had equipped fire bolt etc. after it entered the desert it tried to choose fire strike eventhough i don't have runes for it and afer that it stopped

I restarte the script after it got stuck. I had equipped fire bolt etc. after it entered the desert it tried to choose fire strike eventhough i don't have runes for it and afer that it stopped

You probably weren't in the desert when you restarted it, it should most likely work if you restart it next to the captain. However if you read the main post, restarting is not something i can vouch for, it should work for most quests/situations as long as you do not interrupt what the bot was doing by depositing items etc. There are some quests that have no effect on varps so restarting them will cause issues. However with TTT it should work as long as you do everything right.

will you be adding anymore quest to this lovely list =]

Yes, but I am not sure when, I've been working on a massive project for the past 2 weeks and it still isn't done yet. So once I have the time I'll work on more quests. :)

So far a decent script.  I am content with my purchase.  A few complaints;

Animal Magnetism beginning banking just withdraws items then deposits, over & over & over,

Mouse movements end very abruptly, as in pixel A --> pixel B with zero human error.  How do I explain this; when the mouse stops on something, there is zero error, and the mouse remains fixed until next movement

Again, animal magnetism is fucked; my zoom is default and I am starting with empty inventory.  I had just finished priest in peril with your script.

The sheer quantity of quests and level of scripting absolutely makes up for these two flaws, and I totally recommend this script.  Perhaps charge $25.00 ? 

Regards,

BigBobby29

EDIT:  Nature Spirit quest was stuck trying to enter the spirit room in Mort Myre swamp; it was looking for a book but the inventory was full so got stuck into a loop.  I was able to fix by manually dropping an empty vial. Also there was not enough mind runes for air strike but script did not recognize this and got stuck into yet another loop.  Not a big deal at all, just trying to provide some constructive feedback !

Edited by bigbobby29