Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Bought today and up and running. Great so far. Loving it.

Will post if I run into any touble.

:wub:

Okay so now this script is fucking amazing and fast literally knocked out 5 quest in minutes. I will throw in extra mills if you can add some more quest lol

I will eventually add the mith gloves quest line, avas and the knights sword, maybe some more quests. Tell me what quests you would like to see and I'll think about adding them, but you don't have to pay for extra quests :) . Glad that you are not experiencing any issues anymore!

Can i get a trial if it is available? not sure if to buy this script or on other site.

Edit: if u saw me offline please don't give me the trial as it is only 5 hrs and wouldn't want to get it wasted, so probably if not today tomorrow around this time?

Edited by death dead

Could I please have the trial dear kind sir.

Can i get a trial if it is available? not sure if to buy this script or on other site.

Edit: if u saw me offline please don't give me the trial as it is only 5 hrs and wouldn't want to get it wasted, so probably if not today tomorrow around this time?

Authed :)