Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [VIP] Manly Chopper - AIO Woodcutter - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Nests - Quick Start - GUI

Manly

Manly Chopper

AIO Woodcutting Script includes dropping, shift dropping, banking, bird's nests

EcnRhwP.png

Features:

• Supports any tree, any location.
    • Supports all web banks and (shift) dropping logs.
    • Works in a confined area.
    • Walks back to woodcutting area if no trees found nearby.
    • Bird nest looting
    • Flawless
    • Doesn't bank/drop axe.
    • Paint
    • Quick start
    • GUI

Instructions:

You will need to set the script's settings via quick start or using the GUI.

When banking, it will go to the closest bank available in the web.

GUI:

If the script has trouble detecting which tree you are trying to chop/log you are trying to drop, make sure you entered them correctly in the GUI, case sensitive.

Quick Start Parameters:

There are 5 parameters in total.

1. Tree name, case sensitive
    2. Log name, case sensitive
    3. Mode. Either drop or bank, not case sensitive
    4. Work radius. How far the trees have to be from the starting location to chop.
    5. Looting bird nests. True if you want to loot them, not case sensitive. By default, it will not loot them.

Progress Reports:

GLw6nge.png

Price: VIP

• 1 month later...

wont work for me anymore

Edit : freezing my client and forceshuting it down every time i try to lead the script now.

Make sure you are on the latest client version and all of that stuff. I havent changed anything so theres no reason something broke. But ill check it out soon.

Edit: Working fine for me. Not sure what you're doing.

Make sure you are on the latest client version and all of that stuff. I havent changed anything so theres no reason something broke. But ill check it out soon.

Edit: Working fine for me. Not sure what you're doing.

this is whats happening when im loading it im starting the client and run the script and yea, i cant find anything in logs eather, might be a problem from my side also, im curently trying to figure out what it is, but heres a small picture of whats going on :) 

https://ibb.co/g0nwrv

Archived